HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinese vegetarian recipe: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lookforuu

lookforuu

Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe New3_m11

Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe Empty
PostSubject: Chinese vegetarian recipe: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe   Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 10:57 am

Original article along with pictures: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe

Ingredients

•Chinese cabbage 300g
•Tofu 200g
•Carrot 50g
•Salt 3g
•Green onion (onion) 10g
•Ginger 5g
•Cooking oil 20g
•White pepper (0,5 teaspoon)

Directions:

1.Wash the Chinese cabbage and drain it, cut it into big sheets
2.Cut the tofu into small nuggets
3.Cut the carrot into small sheets, shred the green onion (onion) and ginger into tiny pieces
4.Pour the cooking oil into a wok and heat it (keep the stove at highest level), when it becomes hot add the green onion (onion) and ginger and stir fry
5.When there's good smell coming out add the carrot and stir fry
6.When the carrot changes its color add the Chinese cabbage and stir fry for 1 minute
7.Add the white pepper and keep stir frying
8.When the Chinese cabbage becomes soft add the tofu and stir fry
9.After one minute add and salt and some hot boiled water, which covers half of the materials
10.Turn the stove lower and cover the wok to braise, check and stir the ingredients every two or three minutes, to keep them heated evenly.
11.When there's a little water remaining, turn off the stove, place the mixture into a big bowl, then it's ready to serve.

Have your food with joy!

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Kaynil

Kaynil

Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Chinese vegetarian recipe: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe   Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 6:35 pm

probably I'll try this one when I am home alone.
For the tofu i imagine is the one you can slice in cubes and not the soft one, right?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
lookforuu

lookforuu

Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Chinese vegetarian recipe: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe   Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe EmptySat 26 Oct 2013, 9:36 am

Yea, I usually talk about the cubic tofu in the recipe blog, since I actually don't know how to cook the tofu which is quite soft. I guess it's more for salad than for dishes. And I think the cubic one is more tasty. :D

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese vegetarian recipe: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe   Chinese vegetarian recipe:   Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese vegetarian recipe: Braised Chinese cabbage and tofu recipe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages :: Recipes and cooking tips-