HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much money do you put in your website?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

How much money do you put in your website? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

How much money do you put in your website? Empty
PostSubject: How much money do you put in your website?   How much money do you put in your website? EmptyWed 04 Dec 2013, 11:45 am

I think e all have our own vision and expectations with our communities, so it is only normal we take different steps to reach these goals. I don't think money can guarantee a success in your forum or be used to measure how much you care for your community, as different people have different ideas and situations, however I can't deny something seem to make it worth to pay for them and definitely you need a certain amount of commitment to release some money toward your place.

What are your thoughts regarding spending money in the

Do you do all you can without spending money in software, themes or other services?

Do you prefer to spend money in software, plugins, etc to make make it more attractive and/or functional for members and potential new members that happen to visit?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com

How much money do you put in your website?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1