HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of Warcraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

World of Warcraft Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:23 pm

Is anyone here that plays WoW?

At least around the circle of friends I have it seems to be a pretty popular game. I've see many expansions and stuff coming around with it. I made an character in my friend's account out of curiosity but I didn't go far with it (internet cut down and then we didn't pay the month fee). Glad to know they won't delete your account for inactivity.

Do you like the game?

Have you ever been addicted to it?

It puts me down to buy expansions and then pay a fee to access the servers, but it is impressive how much support it has.

Is it worth to pay for the subscription?

All right, let me know guys what you think.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

World of Warcraft New3_m11

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:47 pm

A lot of people call it the game to play if you want no more real life. I don't think it's true.

I've been playing for years, since there were no expansion packs for it. I still have my real life friends, I still liked to party and go out. I went to school and work.

It's an addictive game for sure, and there is just so much to do in the game, it's ginormous. Only because the people at Blizzard pour a lot of hard work and effort into making it so huge.

I think it's one of the best games out there, and if I could afford to pay the monthly subscription (instead of smoking har har), I'd play it more.

The only part about it I don't like though is the annoying prepubescent children that seem to multiply in numbers on the servers...

like the Lich King's Scourge itself.
World of Warcraft WOWskeleton02
"ur a idiot u gay u dont aggro enemes like dat"

/sigh

Back to top Go down
Strawberries

Strawberries

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 8:44 pm

I use to be addicted to this game. I stopped playing like a year and a half ago, because cataclysm came out and my computer couldn't handle all the updates.

I was kind of bummed out that I couldn't play that anymore. I was the troll on there (not the troll race but an internet troll.) I couldn't help it I did have fun with it. But now I am glad I can't play it anymore. It seems like all there is is young boys on there who want to lie to me about their age. >.>

I doubt I will ever renew my subscription. And no I don't think the money is worth it because of all the changes they did to the roles and what not after cataclysm. Their are better mmos out there.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:40 am

Mine favourite also. I mean, whom in their right mind wouldn't? Or how coul anyone not like it? XDD

Back to top Go down
3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013, 1:40 am

You can play wow forever. I stop playing the game because I would not waste so much time. There are so many things to do in the game. It is repetitive and addictive. I might play the game again if I have some free time.

Back to top Go down
http://sbellast.com/
Kaynil

Kaynil

World of Warcraft Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 8:11 pm

It really give plenty of incentives so you don't mind the repetitive aspect of it. I guess I haven't found the 'taste' yet because I didn't play it long enough. I just couldn't get hooked. Also I have not played in parties, I guess being alone with CPU versus on a team to plan attacks, explore caves, etc make a huge deal of difference.

I kind of would like to try it again in the future. Not soon, because of other savings, an overheating laptop, etc I don't think is the best time but people really seem to like it.

I remember one time at school a friend came with a petition where they were signing to ask the parents of one of his friend to cut him away from WoW because since he started playing he got obsessed and stopped caring for the school, notes went down and stuff. My friend got annoyed at me because I didn't accept to sign it. It seemed wrong. Anyway, that's my closest encounter about 'WoW destroying lives' I've had.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 8:18 pm

World of Warcraft is pretty cool, I haven't played it for a while though.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 8:37 pm

dragonborn99 wrote:
World of Warcraft is pretty cool, I haven't played it for a while though.
So you're not addicted to WoW...?

Back to top Go down
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptySat 19 Oct 2013, 8:41 pm

No, lol, not at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Video Games-