HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MrJohn

MrJohn

What are you playing? - Page 7 New3_m11

What are you playing? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

SeraphTearZ wrote:
I'd like to ask that to you all out of curiosity. ^^ What video games are you recently playing at this time and your thoughts and opinions on it.

What was the last video game you played? Mine was a computer game named Operation 7.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aru

Aru

What are you playing? - Page 7 New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 2:27 pm

Megaman 4 :3

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

What are you playing? - Page 7 Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 7:39 pm

I just completed the fire temple in Ocarina of Time. Wheeee! boogie

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 8:40 pm

Resident Evil Foar and Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:38 pm

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3.
Brings really good memories.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Ayumi

Ayumi

What are you playing? - Page 7 New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:12 am

Probably going to finish the DLC : The Disappearance of DaVinci for AC:Brotherhood

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:40 pm

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Paper Mario: TTYD
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Pokemon Rumble

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 3:17 am

Now it's psychonauts!

Though on the side, I'm playing pokemon diamond and leveling up. I've taken a break from pokemon black.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 3:31 am

Little Big Planet Two.

Trying hard to come up with a decent level. Failing miserably. Yet enjoying experimenting with sensors and what no. :P

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 4:01 am

Fallout New Vegas

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 7:01 am

Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (60 hours total and counting, lord have mercy on my soul! But more so on this game, cause I'll be playing it till I think I've picked it apart as much as I can. XP )

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 7:11 pm

Wow, that sounds pretty long.

I am still surprised to learn there is a fourth game on the series already. Glad to read you are enjoying that much. I should check upon it, are all Disgaeas that good? As someone who hasn't played one in her life, do you recommend me to play them all or can I skip games and still get the story/ enjoy my experience?

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:37 pm

Good question Neesan. Well Disgaea is generally known as a strategy RPG. So if there is anything I can say about Disgaea games, they will make you use your head at some point or another. I am a long time Disgaea player since the first game, so I personally love the series and all its wacky humor.

If you are new to the Disgaea series, I am not entirely sure how new player friendly the 4th game can be. In all honesty I've been wanting to get myself a copy of the 3rd game and beat that before getting the 4th. But my luck at finding a copy has not been that good when finding one till the 4th game was about to come out and I figured "Forget it, I'll play the 3rd later, playing two Disgaea games is a bit overkill for me."

However the forth game itself in its own way is new player friendly with Disgaea game play aspects. So I wouldn't worry about it too much if you skipped games. But if you did play the other games eventually, you'd know all the other characters from the past games that make cameo appearances in the other games.

I should nip this in the bud right now just so you know. Typically, Disgaea is known to be a game where you can literally play for hours and hours and grind for hours. Also known for having its max level cap at 9999 and being a game you can raise characters to dish out literally millions and millions of damage. So some assume Disgaea is a hardcore kind of gamer's game. This isn't really true. I have an easy guide line you can keep in mind.

If you are a casual gamer and don't fancy grinding too much. Then playing up through the story and post game content is good enough if thats what you want.

If you are a hardcore gamer, then odds are going through that is not enough, you'll want to level up stuff in the item world to find the rare last tier equipment, level that up to create some strong characters. XP Amongst unlocking and beating anything else they are hiding for post game content and other DLC content.

On top of being either one of these, there is also the newly added network functions they added to this Disgaea, Its gutsy on their part, but its an interesting thing to try. Such as, later you can set one of your characters as a senetor that can appear in other player's dark assembly bill proposals, or in another case, set a character as a defense minister, so if a player uses a Red Phone, they can randomly call yours or anyone else's defense minister to help them.

The other network functions added to this game is making pirate ships to invade other player's world while they are in the item world to let your pirates fight them or help them while your game is off, or while your are playing, dual other people's pirates.
Then there is the custom map creator, which you can compose your own base map or your own level for others to play and rate. I have yet to test more of these functions myself. But this is a jist of whats new in this game.

So wrapping this up before it gets too long. Yea you can still enjoy the game even if you started at the 4th, its new player friendly enough. Especially given how hectic Disgaea games can get. XP I'd say pick a Disgaea game out of the series that interests you and start from there. If you want me to go more in depth into these questions or any other questions, I can make a thread to discuss this stuff in my section later.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:10 pm

Fallout 3 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:12 pm

Eternal Arcadia

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:34 am

Lotsa stuff.
Pokemon Crystal, Assassins Creed II, DBZ Budokai 3 mostly, while pokemon XD, Pokemon SS, FFXIII are on a wait.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:17 am

Busy bee.

Watching dumpy play Ace attorney: trials and tribulations.

Playing pokemon pearl and the sims3 (yes, I am still playing that, hahah)

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

Dead Space 2 and Alan Wake

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

Sims 3... I just got the Pets expansion so I'll be hooked for another while. XD

I also want to start Starfox for the Gamecube, taht is such a cool game! I didn't finish it before because a glitch. XD

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 1:32 am

Lot of Budokai 3 at home, some FFXIII and Shin budokai with friends on school.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 5:32 am

Cressel wrote:
FFXIII

=D

FFX and Skyrim

Soon to be Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Skyward Sword.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:11 am

Skyward Sword is a must for me. XD

revelations makes me want to play Assasins creed. I started Skyrim, but i don't think I'll grab it again in a while.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:15 pm

AC2

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:44 am

I've played some Mario kart Seven, I don't own the game, it was through a 3DS download, it was fun, but I am so bad at the highest speed. I could only get one cup in second place, the rest of the cups, and we played for a good while, I had the 'too bad' screen. XD

That aside I have played bits of Kingdom Hearts and Skyward sword.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2011, 5:53 pm

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next