HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FF XIII: Lightning Returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

FF XIII: Lightning Returns Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

FF XIII: Lightning Returns Empty
PostSubject: FF XIII: Lightning Returns   FF XIII: Lightning Returns EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 9:41 am

From what I read in the the other FF thread not everyone will be excited about this news, but it is still worth to mention them.

FF XIII: Lightning Returns Final-Fantasy-XIII-3-Lightning-Returns-Logo

A new game has been announced to end the trilogy of FF XIII bearing the name "Lightning Returns". It was announced in Tokyo and Square Enix linked their fans through the newsletter to a portal bearing links to Youtube videos. This videos can only be accessed if you know the link, so searching for them right now will not show results.
This videos are not simply trailers, they decided to explain several things via a presentation.

There are many reasons to hide behind the name chosen for this title for example "Lightning" could exemplify be the stroke of a powerful idea.

Final Fantasy is celebrating its 25th anniversary. This game will feature some changes allowing for example to move during battle, something unusual in FF games and will introduce something they have denominated "World driven".

"Not all of us are heroes, which is why we look up to and respect those who are."

FF XIII: Lightning Returns Miscsurrounded___lightning_by_andersoncathy-d31cndi
Lightning has been a courageous and strong character that they want to make sure it shows in this title where she will face her last battle.

No images on her appearance for this tile has been released as far as I know, however, as in the past titles you will find you can make different outfits and what you chose will affect her stats.

It seems the game will go around having a numbered amounts of day (in game) to finish her task. It seems the world will operate in hours and will have days and nights. They will also make use of facebook tecnology.

Skip from 7:40 to 9:04 to avoid a FFXIII-2 spoiler. there may be other spoilers I am not aware of, so watch under your own risk.

See the videos in the portal

Source: 3DS Forums, Kotaku.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

FF XIII: Lightning Returns New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: FF XIII: Lightning Returns   FF XIII: Lightning Returns EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

Don't care about the facebook technology but I shall buy the game of course and play it. Still haven't beat XIII-2 which the title of this announced game could be a spoiler of the ending of XIII-2.

Any other posts that come after me, SPOILER tag spoilers or I poo on you!

I'll watch the video once XIII-2 is complete, I don't want to take the risk.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

FF XIII: Lightning Returns Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: FF XIII: Lightning Returns   FF XIII: Lightning Returns EmptyMon 02 Dec 2013, 2:53 am

A wise decision... so have you completed the game now?
What do you think about the trailer (if you did finish the game and now have watched the trailer)? (Excited!)

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF XIII: Lightning Returns   FF XIII: Lightning Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

FF XIII: Lightning Returns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1