HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun letter meme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Fun letter meme Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Fun letter meme Empty
PostSubject: Fun letter meme   Fun letter meme EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 3:53 am

I don't really know how to tell you this, but you're a pervert. I think I realized it when you put cuffs on me at the mental hospital and I saw you sit on my mustard soufflé. I'm sure you're scarred enough to understand that Extreme Home Makeover sucks. I'm returning our matching snoopy-bibs to you, but I'll keep your mum as a memory. You should also know that I was interviewed by the Times about a new life as a clone.

Greetings to your frog Leonard,
-Kaynil-

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

Fun letter meme New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

Fun letter meme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun letter meme   Fun letter meme EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:31 pm

I don't really know how to tell you this, but you're a pervert. I think I realized it when your dwarf bit me under a state of trance and I saw you carve your initials into my best friend. I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand that Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning your ring to you, but I'll keep your photo as a memory. You should also know that I was interviewed by the Times about our friendship.

Greetings to your freaky family,
Aruhondoro.

This was fun to do Kay ^o^

Nice underwear there [Ego]

Back to top Go down

Fun letter meme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1