HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foreign Languages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Foreign Languages Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:53 pm

How do you feel about learning a new language

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

Foreign Languages New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 12:56 am

hmm it sounds good to me :D

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Foreign Languages New3_m11

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 1:39 am

Nah, not really, I'm fine with English. No real need to learn another.

Back to top Go down
Dark Explorer

Dark Explorer

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:02 am

I'd love to pick up a new language. I can speak English, obviously. I can speak Welsh but it's not as fluent as it used to be. I used to know a good bit of French but that's gone out the window. I'd like to pick up French again, then pick up Spanish believe it or not. After that (if there is an after that) Mandarin.

Last edited by Dark Explorer on Fri 25 Sep 2009, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 6:08 pm

I am actually very excited by the idea of it. ^o^

In the future languages I'd love to learn to speak fluently are French and *coujapaneseghes*.

I am also attracted to Portuguese, Latin and German... respectively, but I don't think I'll reach that far. XD

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

Foreign Languages New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:17 pm

I want to learn Japanese >;3

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Kaynil

Kaynil

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptySun 09 May 2010, 12:33 pm

^ All I know from Japanese is what anime subtitles help me understand and the classic greetings and conversation short phrases.

Back to top Go down
Valtus

Valtus

Eklipse

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 3:43 am

I'm fine with my English and Finnish.

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptySun 16 May 2010, 4:55 pm

Heheheh, I wouldn't mind learning more languages as I go. But right now I'm still practicing my Japanese language more and more. Maybe when I become more fluent in that, then I'll consider a different language to study. Er...I'll possibly have to at least learn some basic Hawaiian later.

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

I am the night, I am the vengance... I am Batman

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 11:19 pm

i want to take french and japanese again, the english well, i am not as good as you are but i think i can manage it, and, i want to learn some others languages like korean, mandarin, portuguese and a lot more XD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 12:13 am

^ I hope you won't lose that enthusiasm and can accomplish to learn several of them.

And your English is good, if I am allowed to say that, being it a second language for me as well. :XDD:

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Foreign Languages New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyTue 18 May 2010, 4:04 am

I hope to take up french again because i'm very interested in it and i seem to have a knack for it. though I know I should TAKE spanish because my dad is hispanic and so is my bf *facepalm*

Back to top Go down
Marvin

Marvin

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 9:18 pm

It6s ok for me, well, there's always a part that we should have to learn and discover new things :)

Back to top Go down
barutiwa

barutiwa

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm

I'm open to learning a new foreign language.

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 5:32 pm

i would it would be cool to learn other languages

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foreign Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foreign Languages   Foreign Languages Empty

Back to top Go down

Foreign Languages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-