HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Roczuz awesome?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Explorer

Dark Explorer

Why is Roczuz awesome? New3_m11

Why is Roczuz awesome? Empty
PostSubject: Why is Roczuz awesome?   Why is Roczuz awesome? EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

Sounds like a silly topic I know but it's about forums in general really. What is it about forums that makes us all come back to them so much? Are there certain times you're more likely to be active or join new forums? Is there a cetain type of person who's more likely to sign up and get into this sort of activity?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Why is Roczuz awesome? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Why is Roczuz awesome?   Why is Roczuz awesome? EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 5:26 pm

What is it about forums that makes us all come back to them so much?
I think bonds, when you feel you can relate with the threads or with other members you have a good time, and with that positive impression you will look back into it.

Are there certain times you're more likely to be active or join new forums?
Yeah, I am usually open for it. I enjoy new communities I like helping them to spark some activity. Packagers/reviews aside, there is also a time where I close myself up and I don't visit forums or join new communities.

Is there a certain type of person who's more likely to sign up and get into this sort of activity? I think that any person can get into a good community if they try enough to to be part of it, and by that i mean if they actually posts and get engaged in threads. It also depends what the boards are about. Still, some years ago it was only a youngster thing but now ids more often to find adults in forums.

Why is Roczuz awesome?
Because of its members. ;D

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Why is Roczuz awesome? New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Roczuz awesome?   Why is Roczuz awesome? EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

I think it has to do with the members and the activity here really..

Back to top Go down
BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

Why is Roczuz awesome? New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Why is Roczuz awesome?   Why is Roczuz awesome? EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

What is it about forums that makes us all come back to them so much?

I think that it has to do with not only activity but friendships as well, I mean if I get along with members and staff then I'll want to join and stay active.

Are there certain times you're more likely to be active or join new forums?

I'm more active on forums when I have something to go back to, so say if there is a competition then I'll come back more often. However like I said before if I like the forum and the members/staff I'll be more likely to join and stay active.

Is there a cetain type of person who's more likely to sign up and get into this sort of activity?

A forum addict? haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Roczuz awesome?   Why is Roczuz awesome? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Roczuz awesome?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1