HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hate mail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Hate mail Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Hate mail Empty
PostSubject: Hate mail   Hate mail EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:42 pm

Have any of you ever received hate mail aimed to you or your place?

What would you do with hate mail?
Some people ignore it, some other actually make a hall of shame and answer a few of them.

Do you think it is a bad sign to get Hate mail?
Maybe you could take it you are getting more noticed, more popular and in taht way is a good sign, there will be always people jelous, or people trying to knock you down. Something normal to expect as you gain more exposure. Or perhaps... It is a bad thing, it means your place is not as good. How do you (or would you) take its arrival?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

Hate mail New3_m11

Hate mail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate mail   Hate mail EmptySat 12 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

What would you do with hate mail?

Well first off I would read it, and see if it is just someone having a bad day who wants to take it out and obviously they chose me. Or if they have a reason to be angry and what not not.

Do you think it's a bad sign to get Hate mail?

It all depends really, I mean if it's just someone having a bad day then so be it, I wouldn't say it was bad sign. However if someone gave me Hate mail because they're upset with my staff or a member then yes it would be a bad sign. I always try to keep everyone happy, so if someone isn't liking something I would try to fix it.

I don't like hate mail only because either way it's negative but sometimes it better to know if you're doing something wrong then to keep a blind eye on it.

Back to top Go down

Hate mail

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1