HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Look and Layout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barutiwa

barutiwa

New Look and Layout New3_m11

New Look and Layout Empty
PostSubject: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 10:18 am

The forum's new look is great. The new layout makes it much easier to navigate. Thanks for the changes. I feel more comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

New Look and Layout New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:07 am

I quite like the new layout also....the fact that it's blue! And I love blue too lol

Back to top Go down
wolfy987

wolfy987

Your face is tasty... But it could use some salt.

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:07 pm

I know! The layout is so cool, isn't it? I think it looks great as well.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

New Look and Layout Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 5:12 pm

I am glad you guys are satisfied with it.

I enjoy changing the board layout for our themes, but I know it makes just more confusing to explain my boards and to move around. Thank you for staying through the Smash theme, and don't worry, it will be many weeks before we create another theme.

I really like the current look too, so probably this is going to become or neutral skin from now on. :3

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Invitado
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 9:26 am

barutiwa wrote:
The forum's new look is great. The new layout makes it much easier to navigate. Thanks for the changes. I feel more comfortable.
yes this forum looks good . simple design easy to navigate

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 5:55 pm

jobypdmn wrote:
yes this forum looks good . simple design easy to navigate
Hey there Joby thank you for letting us know you like the forum look. :-D

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 6:32 pm

I too love the new layout and theme. Good job on that Kaynil. I like the red around the contour and etc.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

New Look and Layout New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 5:03 pm

I think we should go back to having themes. I'm sad that Roczuz doesn't have a christmas layout up :( Though I do like the current layout too.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyMon 17 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

Ayumi wrote:
I think we should go back to having themes. I'm sad that Roczuz doesn't have a christmas layout up :( Though I do like the current layout too.
yeah yeah, it'd suck for us, I'd agree along!

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 6:17 pm

For those of us who are muslim, we may find a Christmas layout offensive >=(

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 7:03 pm

Dumpy wrote:
oh yeah, I know, ya should go or make international... though then again, tis amazing as tis right nao.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012, 9:49 pm

Ayumi wrote:
There is a very easy explanation for this: Forumotion is being a jerk in terms of saving the current skin. I feel so limited and afarid of changing too much the skin because of that, but I could drop something instead the cowebs and Link. :-P

Dumpy wrote:

Hah, this reminds me of the Dictator's End of the movie.
I guess you'll have to adapt or move along, sir. B-)

What would be an ideal 'holidays celebration yet no offensive' type of decoration? ^^U

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 8:16 am

Kaynil wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
There is a very easy explanation for this: Forumotion is being a jerk in terms of saving the current skin. I feel so limited and afarid of changing too much the skin because of that, but I could drop something instead the cowebs and Link. :-P

Dumpy wrote:

Hah, this reminds me of the Dictator's End of the movie.
I guess you'll have to adapt or move along, sir. B-)

What would be an ideal 'holidays celebration yet no offensive' type of decoration? ^^U
that might be liked or appreciated eh or yo?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptySun 23 Dec 2012, 3:39 am

Kaynil wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Done. :-D

Last edited by Kaynil on Sun 23 Dec 2012, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout EmptySun 23 Dec 2012, 11:16 am

I'll give ya reason onto it though!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Look and Layout   New Look and Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

New Look and Layout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Administration: Contact and Info :: Feedback Box-