HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downhill of the Simpsons?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Downhill of the Simpsons? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Downhill of the Simpsons? Empty
PostSubject: Downhill of the Simpsons?   Downhill of the Simpsons? EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 8:26 pm

I'm watching a video in Spanish speaking of the changes the Simpsons have experimented starting season 16. I won't go in detail as I would like to hear your own impressions first.

Have you felt any changes from recent seasons?
Which ones positive and which ones negative?

Are there things you miss from the Simpson that seems more and more less likely to appear?

Are there things you like from the Simpson now that wasn't incorporated in their old seasons?

Do you feel The Simpson are going downhill from season 16?

If you can pleas etry to give more than a yes/no answers.
I am more interested in you giving me your opinion that answering each question.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Downhill of the Simpsons? New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Downhill of the Simpsons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downhill of the Simpsons?   Downhill of the Simpsons? EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 7:45 am

Honestly, I haven't watched the Simpsons in a long time..but to me really? I think it has. They've had it on way too long and it kind of lost its appeal from what episodes I have seen. I think they should retire the show. It's quite over now and all they are doing now is grasping at straws really.

Back to top Go down

Downhill of the Simpsons?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Television :: Cartoons & Anime-