HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drawing and Painting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Drawing and Painting Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Drawing and Painting Empty
PostSubject: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:40 pm

I have been drawing for a while, I like doing cartoons, specially in anime style and trying to copy from what's around me. I also enjoy colouring them digitally.

I would like to learn to paint on a canvas. Though I don't know if I'd do it that well without layouts to rely on and filters and what not.

What about you? Do you paint or draw?

Which ones would you like to learn?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

Drawing and Painting New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 6:27 pm

I can't draw or paint, it's a talent I was never gifted with.

Though I've never really been keen to learn it yet either XD

Back to top Go down
Gianni

Gianni

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyThu 02 Feb 2012, 5:44 pm

I'm a very sketchy type drawer. I draw whenever I'm feeling especially inspired, and though it takes a while to finish, I usually like the end product.
I think I'd like to paint on canvas but I don't really have the time or money to do so :P I don't know how either but it would be nice to learn.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 7:27 pm

I am constantly doodling, for not reason.
I* have many sketches but I do not complete all I start. Either because I loose the impulse of the week while it is fresh, or I simply decide I din't like it.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:04 pm

i suck at both of them... I can't even squiggle tbh... let alone paint... XDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 8:44 pm

No one is born knowing, it is a skill taht grows as you do it. If you like the idea don't get discouraged and keep trying. If you don't like it... then that's it. LOL!

What I mean is that it is sad I hear many people are attracted but feel they suck and thus it is not for them. I won't minimise that yes, some people get the hang on it very fast and even develop that talent in amazing stuff, but the idea is not looking up to put ourselves down and in the end drawing and painting are ways to expressing ourselves, so as long as you are enjoying it you will grow in your own way.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 7:57 pm

Kaynil wrote:
No one is born knowing, it is a skill taht grows as you do it. If you like the idea don't get discouraged and keep trying. If you don't like it... then that's it. LOL!

What I mean is that it is sad I hear many people are attracted but feel they suck and thus it is not for them. I won't minimise that yes, some people get the hang on it very fast and even develop that talent in amazing stuff, but the idea is not looking up to put ourselves down and in the end drawing and painting are ways to expressing ourselves, so as long as you are enjoying it you will grow in your own way.
I don't think I'll ever be good at it tbh because I can't do anything artistic at all. If I do, I screw up.

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyTue 06 Aug 2013, 4:29 am

I used to draw in school and i was a very good drawer but now i dont draw anymore

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyMon 26 Aug 2013, 7:52 pm

I'm not a natural talent with drawing. If I worked on it I'd be better at it, but I don't work at it.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyWed 28 Aug 2013, 3:54 am

I draw way less now days, and I am interested in painting but I am too afraid of not liking my work, it is enough to no bother trying. Making excuses is easier than throwing myself to it.

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 10:51 am

I don't draw, except that I design graphic stuff with Photoshop. :D I usually make something from scratch, or edit some existing images, it's quite fun actually, especially that now I could use licensed Photoshop product. :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 3:36 pm

I can't draw, but I love looking at Chinese traditional paintings. I've got lots of them at home.

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 1:05 pm

Hmm, I guess they are kind of expensive, did you purchase them?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyWed 06 Nov 2013, 1:47 pm

lookforuu wrote:
My friends' gave them to us and some are family heirlooms.

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013, 3:35 am

Ashera wrote:
lookforuu wrote:
My friends' gave them to us and some are family heirlooms.
It's very nice of the friends. :) Even in China it is something expensive, especially if some stamp of famous calligraphers' are shown in the art. And it also depends on the quality of the paper I think. Anyway it's some art, which isn't something that any Chinese could do.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 1:23 am

I didn't know those were expensive. You sure got treasures at your home, Ashera. :-P 
We don't have many paintings. My grandmother and my father in law both are excellent painters in my opinion. I hope I can eventually posses a painting from them. That'd be so rad!

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 8:57 am

Kaynil wrote:
I didn't know those were expensive. You sure got treasures at your home, Ashera. :-P 
We don't have many paintings. My grandmother and my father in law both are excellent painters in my opinion. I hope I can eventually posses a painting from them. That'd be so rad!
I got tons of Chinese paintings (from the tang and han dynasties) about flowers.... birds... and even Princesses or princes or couples marrying etc... all "family heirlooms and treasures..." some day, i'll take a pic and show them to you.

Back to top Go down
forumcheck

forumcheck

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:05 am

No

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing and Painting   Drawing and Painting Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing and Painting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1