HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In front of people...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrus

Garrus

In front of people... New3_m11

In front of people... Empty
PostSubject: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 6:14 am

Ever spoken or performed (acting, singing, whatever) in front of people?

I have, many times. As nervous as I get before, I love it. It turns me into something else, someone that I love, something that I love besides my wife.

Back to top Go down
Dark Explorer

Dark Explorer

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 9:24 am

Aye, I've lots of acting experience and they've been some of the best times of my life. I think it's facing up to that fear we all have. Or, we just like to show off :P

We've just started a band so that should be interesting. No hiding behind a character. Herm.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

In front of people... Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyFri 25 Sep 2009, 10:54 pm

Just at school, hahahah.

I used to recite (not create) poetry when I was in middle school, I even participate in some contests.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

In front of people... New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 8:29 pm

i have played guitar

Back to top Go down
Valtus

Valtus

Eklipse

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 3:34 pm

Today I had book report in front of my class.

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:19 pm

Hmmm, I have danced and performed back in middle school, though around high school, my acting was mostly for my video academy videos and live recordings for projects and other stuff we had to do. Though I'm no longer camera shy, I still get slightly nervous when speaking to big crowds.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

In front of people... Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:32 pm

At primary school I liked the group dance we used to have in front of the school crowd (and parents).

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
tunescool

tunescool

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 4:09 pm

call me shy, nervous, anything, i just cannot operate as far acting in front of people. i only play the piano or keyboard but would function well as a musician

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyWed 21 Mar 2012, 7:19 am

I've never, I'd be too shy too... My shyness would get the best of me...

Back to top Go down
lookforuu

lookforuu

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 1:25 am

When I was in primary school I was playing electrical piano in front of the school, it was a little uncomfortable actually, but I managed to make it. Nowadays I ain't acting or playing anything like that, guess I would be quite shy also, maybe better stay away, hehe.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In front of people...   In front of people... Empty

Back to top Go down

In front of people...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1