HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?   Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 3:10 am

It has been some years now since Sony decided to enter the handheld competition against Nintendo, so far it is doing very good and we know Vita got the interest of many.

I enjoy playing on the go, and I think that now that Microsoft has had some time and exclusive franchises with followers, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

In the otehr hand we have the smart phone taht already interacts (or so I undrtsand) with your XBox Live tag, so many think that the move will be making a eklectronic device that will include the gaming side as a plus, but it won't be its focus.

What do you think? Will Microsoft ever release a hand-held?
What features would you like for it? :-D

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?   Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 5:39 pm

Kaynil wrote:
It has been some years now since Sony decided to enter the handheld competition against Nintendo, so far it is doing very good and we know Vita got the interest of many.

I enjoy playing on the go, and I think that now that Microsoft has had some time and exclusive franchises with followers, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

In the otehr hand we have the smart phone taht already interacts (or so I undrtsand) with your XBox Live tag, so many think that the move will be making a eklectronic device that will include the gaming side as a plus, but it won't be its focus.

What do you think? Will Microsoft ever release a hand-held?
What features would you like for it? :-D
they already did didn't they? the Xbox hand-held version of it? I dunno, but I'm confused.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?   Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:28 pm

I wouldn't buy one if they did. I think it'd do well, I don't think they need to though as Xbox is already leading the 'console war.'

However, Microsoft have never been skimpy on money or making money so it wouldn't surprise me if they want to cash in the handheld market someday.

It'd have to have the connectivity bonus crap that is SmartGlass, which I couldn't give a toss about.

HD Graphics ZOMG!

Playable movies and their own shop crap too.

I'm sure they'll put everything in there if they do make one, and all the young kids (including my friends) will rave about how awesome it is and we'll never hear about the 3DS again and I'll be (ONCE AGAIN) the Nintendo fanboy trying to stick up for the poor buggers.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?   Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 10:00 pm

Dumpy wrote:
I wouldn't buy one if they did. I think it'd do well, I don't think they need to though as Xbox is already leading the 'console war.'

However, Microsoft have never been skimpy on money or making money so it wouldn't surprise me if they want to cash in the handheld market someday.

It'd have to have the connectivity bonus crap that is SmartGlass, which I couldn't give a toss about.

HD Graphics ZOMG!

Playable movies and their own shop crap too.
Why would you say that? Or declare so?
I'm sure they'll put everything in there if they do make one, and all the young kids (including my friends) will rave about how awesome it is and we'll never hear about the 3DS again and I'll be (ONCE AGAIN) the Nintendo fanboy trying to stick up for the poor buggers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?   Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like Microsoft to make a Hand Held?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1