HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Poet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gianni

Gianni

This Poet New3_m11

This Poet Empty
PostSubject: This Poet   This Poet EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 7:46 pm

So there's this poet on YouTube that's become famous due to his conversational topics and they way he speaks about them. You've probably seen him, but if not, check it out:

What do you think? Do you agree with his views?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

This Poet Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

This Poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Poet   This Poet EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 8:35 pm

ooh, I haven't see this before. I'd love to have a poet in the street, instead just the classic shouting.

I am liking a lot that first video! I agree with him. :-D
I relate with what he express a lot.

About the second video, I agree with being friends before being lovers. I like the overall idea.

I will seek more of his videos. :3
Thank you, Gianni.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

This Poet New3_m11

This Poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Poet   This Poet EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

lol, he says he hates about religion, yet he sets up a yt clip to rant about it, XDD how hypocrite.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

This Poet Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

This Poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Poet   This Poet EmptySun 30 Dec 2012, 9:31 am

Ashera wrote:
lol, he says he hates about religion, yet he sets up a yt clip to rant about it, XDD how hypocrite.
I read this when you commented, it's been nine months and I still don't get what you mean. What thing in his video is against of what he's saying he doesn't like about religion?

This first video I still like it, some of the rhymes are really good quotes. Like the museum Vs hospital comparison.

The second video I am mixed. But I basically agree with the notion of being good friends before marriage and how it is important to know the person and get past infactuation so you don't elevate your partner above. I think the rest is well... not my story and too much judging and stereotyped roles. I don't want my husband to give up his life, I think it is mutual the effort, commitment, trust and nurturing to make it work. The spiritual side is personal. While it will make things easier to share faith, I don't believe a marriage is doomed just because of that. Granted, raising childrens will give a few onstacles, butv that is why tehre must be a lot of communication in the couple.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

This Poet Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Poet   This Poet Empty

Back to top Go down

This Poet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-