HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like Pasta?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you like Pasta? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 8:31 am

This thread is to talk all we want about pastas:
What do you like, what you don't like, etc.

Do you like Pasta? Pasta

Fetuccine Alfredo:
Pesto Pasta:
Spaghetti:

Last edited by Kaynil on Sun 09 Sep 2012, 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I've added some images.)
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

Do you like Pasta? New3_m11

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptySun 02 Sep 2012, 5:40 pm

Pasta is easy which is why I like it. My Mum taught me a way with just cheese and chives; I love doing it that way.

Dad makes a mean spaghetti bolognese and when I have all the ingredients I make it that way.

My Wife makes a nice mushroom creamy pasta. Which I don't know how to make because she's so talented.

Those are my three favourite ways.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:20 pm

Duh I love it or got a weakness for it... its my favorite dish evar (Mac n Cheese), linguinis, alfredo & etc.... although dont really fancy the creamy ones.. XDDD

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptySat 08 Sep 2012, 6:43 pm

Ashera wrote:
although dont really fancy the creamy ones.. XDDD

I pity the foo' who don't like creamy pasta.

Do you like Pasta? MrT

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptySat 08 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

Dumpy wrote:
Ashera wrote:
although dont really fancy the creamy ones.. XDDD

I pity the foo' who don't like creamy pasta.

Do you like Pasta? MrT
lawl or lol, but really sorry, not their fan... XDDD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 4:01 am

I am. LOL!

I really like pasta, and I like how you can prepare different sauces for it.

I think spaghetti is my favourite. :-D
I also would like to try the Pesto Pasta salad.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 10:19 am

Kaynil wrote:
I am. LOL!

I really like pasta, and I like how you can prepare different sauces for it.

I think spaghetti is my favourite. :-D
I also would like to try the Pesto Pasta salad.
I did also experience it, twas quite nice in fact...

Back to top Go down
Tiggati

Tiggati

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:33 am

My mothers side is Italian, we go to our grandparents farm and have a family dinner every Sunday.
We get Italian pasta with home made sauce, with a nice salad with home made vinegar :) it's so lovely.
And then there's sometimes freshly cooked chickens from their farm! And the home made meatballs Made from freshly killed goat and sheep for the pasta :D

Back to top Go down
http://www.forumers-lounge.com
Ashera

Ashera

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 9:49 am

oh man, Kay, plox stop makin me hungry, I love them so much!

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:08 pm

I can't help it. :-( I love fun too! (Excited!)
Tiggati wrote:
My mothers side is Italian, we go to our grandparents farm and have a family dinner every Sunday.
We get Italian pasta with home made sauce, with a nice salad with home made vinegar :) it's so lovely.
And then there's sometimes freshly cooked chickens from their farm! And the home made meatballs Made from freshly killed goat and sheep for the pasta :D
That's so cool. Home made to the extreme, I bet the quality is insuperable. :-D
I bet you look forward to Sunday every week. :-D

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 8:03 am

Kaynil wrote:
I can't help it. :-( I love fun too! (Excited!)
Tiggati wrote:
That's so cool. Home made to the extreme, I bet the quality is insuperable. :-D
I bet you look forward to Sunday every week. :-D
thats cool man! I wished my mum was Italian too eh? XDD

Back to top Go down
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyTue 30 Jul 2013, 2:50 pm

I love pasta my favorite pasta that i love to make is chicken and sweetcorn pasta

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
csmith2211

csmith2211

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 8:40 pm

I love pasta, and there are really no pasta recipes that I dislike. My favorites are penne arrabiata, spaghetti bolognese, and pasta with lemon cream sauce. However, I do have to order these in a restaurant, since I can not make these myself well. My sauces turn out runny or bitter, and often have no taste at all; I have tried using both fresh herbs as well as packaged mixes, to no avail. Are there any good blogs or cookbooks for pasta recipes that are straightforward and basic to follow?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 8:41 am

Hmm... maybe cooking the condiments in a bit of olive oil could help to free a bit more its flavour before mixing it with the sauce? Not sure. I know I tend to condiment even the boiling pasta. Might just be mind suggestion but adding garlic and a bit of chicken stock makes pasta taste better. Then I use the same garlic on the sauce. I cannot eat garlic raw by itself but I love the taste it leaves on food.

For website with Recipes. I have been watching 'Huey's Kitchen' so I want to pick his recipes from his website. I think it is easy to understand and browse. It just have some many recipes though.
I'll link to the Pastas (i didn't know how to filter the rice or noodles out)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you like Pasta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Pasta?   Do you like Pasta? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like Pasta?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-