HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buffets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Buffets? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Buffets? Empty
PostSubject: Buffets?   Buffets? EmptySun 21 Jul 2013, 7:57 am

Do you guys like going to buffets?

I find it pretty cool you pay once and then you can have repeats. I haven't found a good Restaurant wher eI live with Buffet but I miss some of the ones I left from mexico.

So, what Buffets have you been to?

Is there something you don't like about buffets?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Buffets? New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

Buffets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffets?   Buffets? EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 4:37 pm

Ha do you mean like an all you can eat place we have them in the uk i like this chinese place called may sums.This place is in Liverpool City Center you pay once round about £8.99 sometimes a bit more and eat till your full to the brim and you get a choice of a drink even alcohol.Then when your finished you can still put some food on a plate and wrap it up and take it home this place is worth the money

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Kaynil

Kaynil

Buffets? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Buffets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffets?   Buffets? EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 8:36 pm

Wow, it really is. It sounds amazing.

Most buffet restaurants have the catch by overpricing drinks, so whatever you save in the buffet entry, won't include your drinks. I have never asked if I can take home what i served on a buffet, but I guess it is better than throwing the food away should you leave it as it is on your plate. Often I read notices to serve only what you can finish, so I always assumed it would be kind of insulting to consider taking away, haha.

That's a great place you found, indeed.

In Mexico I had my favourite locals.
- My favourite buffet also was with chinese food. It is so delicious and they had nice array of desserts too. It was cozy and friendly.
- My second favourite was a mexican Restaurant called "Mexican Little Town", their menu would change depending the time of the day so we loved going around brunch time to be during the switch and have a bit of both, haha. They had a great array of dishes and yet each weekend they would switch some so even if you went often you'd find something fresh and even new. They had good desserts too.

Here I just tried Sizzlers once; they had nice food but they are expensive. .___.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Buffets? New3_m11

Welcome nice to meet you

Buffets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffets?   Buffets? EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013, 5:02 pm

Sounds like 2 good places there Kaynil as you long as your comfortable going there and like the place that is really important.I would of loved to of known what the chinese place was called my friend it sounds great

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
csmith2211

csmith2211

Buffets? New3_m11

Buffets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffets?   Buffets? EmptyThu 03 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm

Las Vegas has one of the higher number of buffets per city than most others, and they tend to be better than most. Their types and price ranges vary widely, but they all do serve their purpose. I have eaten at the buffets both on the strip and in downtown Las Vegas, and find the ones on the strip to be far, far better; the ones downtown taste worse than McDonald's in terms of salt and fat, are like re-heated frozen Swanson dinners that are weeks old, and leave you feeling awful (bloated, dying of thirst, and heavy) after eating. Worse yet, they charge more than many other hotels; it really is a bad deal all around. I do not see how they have been in business all these years, why they still have any customers, or why they have been able to co-exist next to any hotel on the strip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buffets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffets?   Buffets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Buffets?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-