HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lookforuu

lookforuu

How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? New3_m11

How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?   How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 2:21 pm

I think nowadays there are quite many people spending lots of hours in front of their computers or laptops, and most of them are quite enjoying it. I personally sit in front of the laptop quite a few hours every day, just lots of things to do here. What about you?

Back to top Go down
http://www.lookforuu.com/
Kaynil

Kaynil

How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?   How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 5:11 am

I don't enjoy it as much as before as now I spend most of my time doing what I should before doing what I'd like. That said I think it was also the fact that I didn't have a proper space since I moved out. The laptop 'cooling pad' I use just makes it awkward...
How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? 6se1
... so I find hard to type for long and rant like I used to. Fortunately soon that'll change, so who knows? Considering I've been here happily checking on Roczuz and stuff this afternoon, perhaps I do like my online time more than I care to admit.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?   How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 6:51 am

Just bought a new desktop, so hopefully more :D

Back to top Go down
tunescool

tunescool

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?   How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? EmptyThu 05 Dec 2013, 11:45 pm

i dont work or do alot so i dont need sleep, im up and in front of the computer 20 to 24 hours a day

Back to top Go down
http://thenotablenook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?   How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many hours do you sit in front of the the computer or laptop?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Computers, Mobiles, etc-