HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Forum Drama New3_m11

Forum Drama Empty
PostSubject: Forum Drama   Forum Drama EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 9:37 am

So yes, I've been through forum drama on several internet sites. What's forum drama? It's when users flame each other or create drama on the forum for the staff.

For example, one guy who got obsessed with me (liked me), had been following me around and trying to talk to me and etc.

Or when people have grudges against users, why? Because they disagreed on something.

Have you ever been through forum drama yourself? If yes, how did you handle it?

Last edited by Ashera on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Forum Drama Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'maƱana' es predecir...

Forum Drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Drama   Forum Drama EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 5:07 am

I have been, luckily enough nothing dramatic has happened here at Roczuz. The closest have been a few members in the Spanish side, but they were so mature about it that because it started outside the forum, they tried to keep it outside the forum.

Drama goes on for as long as the involved parties want to drag it. I know sometimes we can't help drama forming around us but if we show that it affects us and keep talking about it and stuff we can end up being just as much - if not more - dramatic.

Here I don't think I have yet felt the need to close threads or anything, considering the state of the community I doubt we'll ever will. LOL!

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com

Forum Drama

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-