HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrus

Garrus

Insects New3_m11

Insects Empty
PostSubject: Insects   Insects EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:39 pm

What insects scare you the most? What insects can you tolerate and what insects fascinate you?

Spiders although they are not insects... count.

Spiders are the worst for me, I can't sleep, nor can I be in a room when I know a spider is in there. I saw three spiders in total last time I drunk next door, I had to get my friend to get rid of them. I went to pee behind the shed and a huge huntsman almost attacked my doodle. It came from nowhere and I screamed (like a man).

Those who are deathly scared of spiders DON'T look at this spoiler:

Spoiler:

They are common in Australia and they live around the house. They can be as big as your palm, and they bite, they're not deadly but they sting quite a bit. They're quick and they jump too, which is the worst part for me.

Anyway, i hate them and I hate all spiders.

Cockroaches don't scare me, they just disgust me and annoy me. Mosquitoes are plain irritating.

I can stand moths, butterflies, some beetles.

Ants can be annoying and the green ant... once again if you're scared of insects horribly, don't look:

Spoiler:

They're big, green and they're everywhere here. They don't scare me, it's just their bites STING LIKE HELL. It hurts, trust me, so have the vinegar ready if you get stung.

Australia is full of huge insects and spiders. Snakes and Lizards/Frogs etc too, but they don't scare me, I love them and I want to own a venomous snake one day but you need a license for that.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Insects Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Insects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insects   Insects EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:51 pm

I am not scared to insects I am used to look but those I haven't seen before sure scare the hell out of me.

Spoiler:
In the other hand I like 'alacranes' and even scorpions, as well as spiders, given they are not lethal.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Insects New3_m11

I am the night, I am the vengance... I am Batman

Insects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insects   Insects EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 12:03 am

i like spiders, but i feel just strange when they walk on you, its funny and weird and i dont like that, but the spiders are cool xD

HATE MOSQUITOES ò_ó
and hate ants, when i see a bunch of ants, i feel (tickle or tiklish?) all over my body, like if theres a million of those mother F.... things on me HELL I HATE ANTS

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insects   Insects Empty

Back to top Go down

Insects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: General Talk-