HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions Empty
PostSubject: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 8:54 am

So... in the end Microsoft changed their stance. Thanked their fans for the awesome feedback and decided to completely get rid of the one per day online check, the limitations to sell or trade games, etc.

How do you feel about these changes?

Now that those have been taken off the chart, would you consider to buy the Xbox One?

Come on guys, whether is support, mockery or something else, I'd love to know how do you feel about it?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
brutus

brutus

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013, 10:21 am

I dunno, but i feel more restricted by the fact that almost nobody ever posts anything here (...Really?)

Back to top Go down
http://forums.mysticwish.net
Ayumi

Ayumi

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013, 9:16 pm

I would not because I believe the PS4 will have better graphics and also it's cheaper. A 100 dollars less and I've been appalled by how Microsoft has been towards its consumers regarding the Xbox One.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions EmptySat 29 Jun 2013, 8:51 pm

I agree.

They were so into this idea that I think it is just like SOPA, they will keep it and find a way to slowly push it under our nose. I don't particularly feel safe with Sony but boy, I've been laughing with how much fun they've made out of MS.LOL! 

I was kind of playing with the idea of getting an XBox One before the console was announced at all, simply because some people genuinely enjoyed 360 and I thought that being that the only console I didn't have maybe I was being too stingy about the internet fee and stuff. Then I learned about the reveal and I was dumbfounded by it. It is just way too greedy.

Now that they have retreat I just find it hilarious but I am not considering for a second getting an XBox One, hell, I am not even getting a 360. I'll get an XBox old if I am still that itchy for trtying the console, though I am honestly not.

brutus wrote:
I dunno, but I feel more restricted by the fact that almost nobody ever posts anything here (...Really?)
True that. I moved my original post to discuss the forum issue with whoever is interested without derailing this one too much..

Last edited by Kaynil on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
robertson123

robertson123

Welcome nice to meet you

PostSubject: Re: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 6:34 pm

I will be getting this games console as i am a true Xbox fan but i hate the way the new Xbox one is not backwards compatible

Back to top Go down
http://www.handheldgaming.org/
Azareal

Azareal

PostSubject: Re: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 7:43 pm

To be honest, it's just been screw up after screw up with the Xbox One from the trying to turn a gaming platform into a more general purpose device to the whole DRM scandal which they quickly walked away from to the whole advertising with the Kinect thing which came up.

It's unlikely that they'll manage to regain my confidence in their Xbox products after all of this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions   XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions Empty

Back to top Go down

XBox One retracting the DRM and other restrictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1