HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any? Empty
PostSubject: PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any?   PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any? EmptyMon 02 Dec 2013, 3:02 am

So PS4 and XBox One seem to have followerrs and people excited to have the consoles available so I figured it would be right to ask.

Which one will you be getting?
What made you choose one over the other

If you are buying both or neither feel free to chime in. w00t! 

It kind of gets to me that people completely ignore the Wii U when they talk about the next generation consoles and focus only in these two, but I can see where they coming from. I see that I am doing the same with this thread but I excuse myself because we already have a will you buy a Wii U topic. LOL! 

Anyway, now that all the consoles are out the real battle begins, what are your plans?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
dragonborn99

dragonborn99

PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any? New3_m11

PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any?   PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any? EmptyMon 09 Dec 2013, 8:16 pm

I am getting neither; they cost way too much and if I am going to be getting one it will be in quite a long time...

Back to top Go down

PS4 and XBox One are out. Will you be getting any?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1