HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Right now I can relate with this Lyrics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Right now I can relate with this Lyrics Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Right now I can relate with this Lyrics Empty
PostSubject: Right now I can relate with this Lyrics   Right now I can relate with this Lyrics EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 10:49 pm

You can explain if you want why you feel you can relate, but I understand if you don't, after all, this section is open for guests to read.

So go ahead. :D

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

Right now I can relate with this Lyrics New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: Right now I can relate with this Lyrics   Right now I can relate with this Lyrics EmptySun 15 May 2011, 3:25 pm

Well, it's not me that I can relate, but my mom.
It's a song from Warcry, called "Cobarde" which means "Coward" in english.
The chorus speaks about a woman who thought that her boyfriend was going to change, and how happy she would be with him. That she cried secretly trying to hide the truth, and a curse for men who hit women.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Right now I can relate with this Lyrics Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Right now I can relate with this Lyrics   Right now I can relate with this Lyrics EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 7:27 am

Scars
by Papa Roach

I usually don't realise how much and how fast I care about what other people think of me until I am being hurt. I had that again not that long ago with someone close. I can relate with the realization I can't help more than what I am allowed and if we are not friends that doesn't mean we should be enemies, so I'll just move along with my life and continue being genuine - Be happy to see him if I feel taht way or not and stop feeling guilty about it.

Details in my blog, if someone's interested, though I am feeling way better now. I really think we're a in good terms, which is a relief to me. I was feeling tense and I had no clue how much I was being suddenly disliked or what I did wrong.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right now I can relate with this Lyrics   Right now I can relate with this Lyrics Empty

Back to top Go down

Right now I can relate with this Lyrics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Music-