HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival Empty
PostSubject: Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival   Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 6:24 am

Probably many of you already know what happened.
I want to know if you think Billie is right to be angry.

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival Billie-joe-armstrong-christopher-polk-getty
Source: SoundCheck

For those of you who missed it, here is more or less what I understand that happened by reading news and watching the video with their full performance at iHeartRadio.

• Basically Usher prolongated his performace for additional 25 minutes, to be honest I have no idea how long it was supposed to be minus that, but it certainly got the producers in a tight spot for the remaining numbers: Greenday and Rihanna.

• Greenday was scheduled to play for 45 minutes, but in order to force their act to finish in time to save Rihanna's main event, they decided to cut off from greenday's time by 'kindly' letting them know that they had only ten minutes left. At the time they had played for less than half of the supposed time their performance would last.

• Billy can be seen irritated, trying to get the crowd to stand up and ranting about the cut of time. They perform for another few minutes and Billy announces his discontent for having 4 minutes left.

• While performing basket case he decides to cut it because he rathers play something different (probably a song he was saving for the last part of the show) and when he realizes that he only has one minute left, he loses it and leash out his disgust. Then to show what one minute is worth he smashes his guitar and leaves the stage, not before flipping a finger and throwing away the microphone.

The crow was 'dead', but now that I've been searching different videos, I realised it was not because they were unpleased with GD and waiting for Rihanna - They did the same to her, to Pink, to PSY and probably every one in that show. The audience in Las Vegas had an apathetic majority too busy posting updates in their iPads, phones, etc to actually getting involved and being there.

Green Day Played for less than half an hour, because apparaently no one in production minded Usher taking so much from their time.So, how long do you think Rihanna's Performance lasted? After all, they seem to have managed that her scheduled time was unaffected. Too bad she also got contagied by the 'zombie' crew and by the second half she wasn't even bothering to sing properly.

I think I already made clear by the way I wrote this entry. I think it is really disappointing. I am sure they could have cut some from Rihanna, why had Green Day to be the only one paying for the Jerky-stunt of Usher? Why not stop him if they were so concerned to keep the schedule for the night? Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival 2599268629

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival   Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 7:20 pm

I've got green day's back in this. The crowd wasn't with him. He got screwed over and in true style he didn't take it. I love him for it. I'm glad someone finally said to the teeny boppers what everyone is thinking about Justin beiber and today's music in general. Usher and rhianna can get fucked. The event management can too.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival   Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival EmptySun 14 Oct 2012, 7:09 am

I was going to post Rihanna's video, since some members here like her, but it was really bummer. She wasn't really singing by the second half and kept repeating the same movements, also her cloth style was oddly tomboy. I just though that her display was dull compared to other artist at the festival and wasn't worth your 50 minutes... but anyway back to the get Palabrotas / cussing ed, I think specially usher, for being the jerk that took the 25 minutes extra... and the management that allowed it to happen while having no qualms to shorten Greenday's time in the spot.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival   Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival Empty

Back to top Go down

Billie Joe meltdown at iHeartFestival

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Music-