HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Wrestling Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shortie861

Shortie861

WWE Wrestling Games New3_m11

WWE Wrestling Games Empty
PostSubject: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:36 pm

Do you play the WWE Wrestling games? Which one if your favourite?

I myself have played the WWE Wrestling games :) have played all except WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 :) looking forward to Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

WWE Wrestling Games New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 3:36 am

I don't like wrestling,nor do I like sports in general. I wouldn't want to play games about them either..>.>

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

WWE Wrestling Games Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:52 am

I actually think we have the game you skipped, hahah.

It's been really fun. I like Rey Mysterio and he's in, so you can imagine I have blast with his 619. I think it is a very well made game, it takes so much from the real thing.

I also liked that you can create your own character and story to air. Pretty neat. ^^

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
dballerp

dballerp

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 6:04 pm

I have 2010 WWE and it is actually pretty fun. I recommend it for wrestling fans

Back to top Go down
Shortie861

Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 8:32 am

They have just started advertising Smackdown vs Raw 2011 on Wrestling on the TV and my son if getting really excited about it now bless him. Think I may give this one a go aswell when I get it :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
dballerp

dballerp

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 8:44 am

If your son really likes wrestling than he'll love 2011, I heard it's the best so far

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

WWE Wrestling Games Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:12 am

From what I've played it is really sweet.
It is not very different from 2010, so if you remember the modes and menus, it is basically the same.

The public looks more credible, way more credible, even if you can see the few peeps cloned over the place they are not a 2D carboard-like models anymore.

Another thing I liked about 2011 was the universe idea, now depending your battles it creates the calendar, and they offer you five stories, so you can play solo and have something to look at, before you make your own.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 6:35 pm

About five of us played it, drunk, our 6-man ladder match lasted 2.5 hours. It was fun.

It's a good game indeed. I wish Mick Foley was in it, but I've downloaded him anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Wrestling Games   WWE Wrestling Games Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Wrestling Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1