HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite Browser?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Your favourite browsers
Firefox Mozilla
What is your favourite Browser? Bar_left40%What is your favourite Browser? Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
Safari
What is your favourite Browser? Bar_left10%What is your favourite Browser? Bar_right
 10% [ 1 ]
Opera
What is your favourite Browser? Bar_left10%What is your favourite Browser? Bar_right
 10% [ 1 ]
Chrome
What is your favourite Browser? Bar_left40%What is your favourite Browser? Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
Other not mentioned above.
What is your favourite Browser? Bar_left0%What is your favourite Browser? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Other that is not longer available.
What is your favourite Browser? Bar_left0%What is your favourite Browser? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

What is your favourite Browser? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

What is your favourite Browser? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

I used to like Flock, it had a side bar where you could login to many accounts from social networks (myspace,twitter,facebook) to blogs and image uploading service and much more, it also allowed you to drag image, video, etc code and paste it directly in whatever typing field you had in your open page. So you could share things very easily. Another thing I liked was that it allowed me to save my bookmarks and update del.ici.ous at the same time in one click. It was great to promote and work on the forums. Flock was very similar to Firefox, so it could run some of its add ons. It was great! Too bad they closed.

My current favourite browser is Chrome. It loads fast and have nice options like the sync with your account to keep track of your bookmarks and preferences anywhere and their insta typing, as well as other options.

Before flock I used to like Netscape, I feel bad it also has been discountenance for over two years.

Oh well, Firefox is not bad.

So which browsers have you tried and which are your favourite?

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
ashimashi

ashimashi

What is your favourite Browser? New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 9:50 am

Mine would have to be Firefox.

It is the best. :)

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

What is your favourite Browser? New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 5:15 pm

Chrome cause it's fast.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
BeautifulAngel

BeautifulAngel

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 9:15 am

I've tried Chrome before and I absolutely loved it! However right now I'm using firefox since I really didn't have the energy to change it hahaha

Back to top Go down
Jesi

Jesi

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 5:45 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I used to like Flock, it had a side bar where you could login to many accounts from social networks (myspace,twitter,facebook) to blogs and image uploading service and much more, it also allowed you to drag image, video, etc code and paste it directly in whatever typing field you had in your open page. So you could share things very easily. Another thing I liked was that it allowed me to save my bookmarks and update del.ici.ous at the same time in one click. It was great to promote and work on the forums. Flock was very similar to Firefox, so it could run some of its add ons. It was great! Too bad they closed.

My current favourite browser is Chrome. It loads fast and have nice options like the sync with your account to keep track of your bookmarks and preferences anywhere and their insta typing, as well as other options.

Before flock I used to like Netscape, I feel bad it also has been discountenance for over two years.

Oh well, Firefox is not bad.

So which browsers have you tried and which are your favourite?

I remember Flock... I wish they would have made a Flock plugin for Firefox when they cut it as the whole purpose of it was that it was supposed to be a test-bed for social networking components. Correct me if I'm wrong but I was thinking that it also integrated instant messengers.

Do you ever use an old version of Flock.

Don't feel bad - kudos to you for sticking out you like in he face of obsoleteness. boogie

I use Chromium for lightweight viewing though If it weren't cross-platform I would probably use Konqueror as it has a built in terminal.

Firefox is my powerhouse which I use for web-development as all as a all-protocol browser. there is a plugin for sync btw.

Actually, I'm hoping Sea-monkey has a newer release.

Back to top Go down
Gianni

Gianni

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyThu 02 Feb 2012, 5:06 pm

I've tried all the main browsers, FF, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE.

Chrome: Stuck with it for a while. It was fast but I didn't like the add ons.
Safari: Built into my mac. I like how they integrated the trackpad so you could pinch to zoom...but that's about it lol.
Opera: Like Chrome but a bit slower.
Internet Explorer: Disgusting.
Firefox: What I use now. I favor the design, add ons, personas and overall functionality.

Back to top Go down
Cressel

Cressel

What is your favourite Browser? New2_g10

Posteador Compulsivo - Más Respuestas

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyThu 02 Feb 2012, 11:48 pm

I love Chrome. It's fast and great. But it has frozen lately. So I'm using Firefox now. It's as awesome. I don't mind using either Chrome or Firefox.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pedobear.org
Kaynil

Kaynil

What is your favourite Browser? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 6:12 pm

I am usually switch between Firefox and Chrome, but I use Chrome more. So I miss some of its right-click menu options. But is is going nicely.

It is good to have Firefox, seems to be the best one to adapt to websites, if Opera or Chrome display bugs while Firefox run smoothly most of the time in said places. But that has been just my experience. I guess it is because the sites are coded optimized for FF.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
forumcheck

forumcheck

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 9:08 am

Firefox Mozilla

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 7:07 pm

Used to be a FireFox guy, now a Chrome guy. I like Chrome muchly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Browser?   What is your favourite Browser? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Browser?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1