HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied New3_m11

I am the night, I am the vengance... I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 11:40 pm

MY GOD
now i hate this video
i expect something better
you make me cry sobrina :C

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:35 am

I hope you do get the joke behind this. 4Kids is known for Americanising names, covering up any semi-nude image with non-existent dresses, hiding every dying scene, taking out any weapons and curses and sometimes completely twisting the story into something else whatever they consider objectionable.

This video is making fun of that, since as you probably know Elfen Lied is in its majority "questionable" content...

Last edited by Kaynil on Thu 15 Oct 2009, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Explorer

Dark Explorer

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:16 am

LMAO ¬_¬

Yep, sounds about right. The vectors don't kill people, they stroke them.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

Hetre is another bid making fun of it

It is hard to read and I actually muted the music, but I concur in some of their points, hahah. xD

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I hope you do get the joke behind this. 4Kids is known for Americanising names, covering up any semi-nude image with non-existent dresses, hiding every dying scene, taking out any weapons and curses and sometimes completely twisting the story into something else whatever they consider objectionable.

This video is making fun of that, since as you probably know Elfen Lied is in its majority "questionable" content...

why don't they just not show it on? It is too bad xD I just saw one episode and it made me GO BLEH! OH MY GOD~

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 11:02 pm

Hahahahah. Yeah, though I must admit I do like certain poses from the opening... and I watched the whole thing.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

Kaynil wrote:
Hahahahah. Yeah, though I must admit I do like certain poses from the opening... and I watched the whole thing.

the opening song is pretty..I will admit xD

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 1:42 pm

Hilarious, sad and true xD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyFri 20 May 2011, 7:53 pm

Yeah.

I remember when there was a rumour about Ace Attorney having an animé developed, some images with the profile of the characters started appearing with some editions in the character design, name and background story.

Back to top Go down
Azareal

Azareal

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 10:01 pm

Didn't 4Kids go bankrupt after they started having legal disputes over the Yu-gi-oh licensing since TV Tokyo didn't want to license it to them anymore or something?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If 4Kids got Elfen Lied   If 4Kids got Elfen Lied Empty

Back to top Go down

If 4Kids got Elfen Lied

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Television :: Cartoons & Anime-