HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picnics?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Picnics? New3_m11

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 12:34 pm

So yeah, do you like to go to picnics? I don't because we can't bring in any hot foods and I love burning foods, not cold ones,

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Picnics? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 7:11 am

I never thought about that before. That's true, but usually picnics are for spring and summer times, usually which means the weather is hot and cold food and drinks feel great. Also you may prepare burritos or something hot and bring it in a special bag for it to still be hot while you'rein the picnic.... but drinks, I love cold drinks.

It is rare we go to picnics, but sometimes we used to visit the park and take with us sandwiches and oranges. It was nice. I miss it.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Picnics? New3_m11

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 11:58 am

Kaynil wrote:
I never thought about that before. That's true, but usually picnics are for spring and summer times, usually which means the weather is hot and cold food and drinks feel great. Also you may prepare burritos or something hot and bring it in a special bag for it to still be hot while you'rein the picnic.... but drinks, I love cold drinks.

It is rare we go to picnics, but sometimes we used to visit the park and take with us sandwiches and oranges. It was nice. I miss it.
so yeah, just sandwiches and fruits eh? XDD Nothing hot, just as I'd surmised... and etc...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Picnics? Pbucket

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 3:28 pm

Yeah, usually when I feel for something hot is in in winter, and I don't really see the appeal of sitting on the dirt surrounded by cold winds and leaf-less trees with possibilities of rain eating some pumpkin soup. Now being in warm home seeing that through my window and savouring same soup, that's a different story.

Still, I have gone out to the park for grilled food meetings, and last time I went out camping, we actually cooked a very delicious pasta, so I think it could be done.

So, what kind of hot foods do you wish you could eat in picnics?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Picnics? New3_m11

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 5:15 am

Kaynil wrote:
Yeah, usually when I feel for something hot is in in winter, and I don't really see the appeal of sitting on the dirt surrounded by cold winds and leaf-less trees with possibilities of rain eating some pumpkin soup. Now being in warm home seeing that through my window and savouring same soup, that's a different story.

Still, I have gone out to the park for grilled food meetings, and last time I went out camping, we actually cooked a very delicious pasta, so I think it could be done.

So, what kind of hot foods do you wish you could eat in picnics?
Well, mostly and mainly fast-foods like hot-dogs, hamburgers and the like, but I'd suppose we could bring those with fries and soft drinks and etc?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Picnics? Pbucket

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptySat 12 May 2012, 6:30 pm

Yeah, I think that is pretty much do-able.
Also some parks offers free grills o you can have them cook in the place and warm.
Or maybe just pass to the restaurant for takeway and eat it a the park. LOL!

Last edited by Kaynil on Mon 14 May 2012, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Picnics? New3_m11

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 2:57 pm

Kaynil wrote:
Yeah, I think taht is pretty much do-able.
Also some parks offers free grills o you can have them cook in the place and warm.
Or maybe just pass to the restaurant for takeway and eat it a the park. LOL!
Its realizable you meant? Or feasable? XDD Yeah i know some people BBQ when they picnic and etc... Or grill instead of just bringing in cold plates and etc.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Picnics? Pbucket

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 7:36 am

Yup.

Did you mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I see no much of a difference between saying I think it is possible to do it or saying it is something you can do, I suppose what I meant is that you can achieve to get hot meals.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Picnics? New3_m11

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 9:41 am

Kaynil wrote:
Yup.

Did you mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? I see no much of a difference between saying I think it is possible to do it or saying it is something you can do, I suppose what I meant is that you can achieve to get hot meals.
oh yeah, twas feasible, I'd give you that... XDDD but yeah, what else would you do during a picnic, besides eating I meant? I'd play soccer and the like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picnics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picnics?   Picnics? Empty

Back to top Go down

Picnics?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-