HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Salads  New3_m11

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Salads    Salads  EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 9:43 am

So yeah, whos partial to it? I love salads, either in the summer or the winter. I love most salad dressings, but don't like some others. I love sweet and sour ones, zesty ones and etc. Some Japanese dressing and some balsamic one.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Salads  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyFri 11 May 2012, 3:12 am

I like salads so easy to make and so tasty. I usually like veggies and some meat be it chicken or fish. I can eat them but I don't fancy them. Saldas with some pastas taste nice too. I like lettuce a lot, I can eat it any time. I like carrots.

I don't like vinegar salads...

I don't know much of salad dressings and until not that long ago I would just avoid them since didn't liked the ones I tried as a kid, I always thought they tasted yucky, hahah.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Salads  New3_m11

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyFri 11 May 2012, 8:10 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I like salads so easy to make and so tasty. I usually like veggies and some meat be it chicken or fish. I can eat them but I don't fancy them. Saldas with some pastas taste nice too. I like lettuce a lot, I can eat it any time. I like carrots.

I don't like vinegar salads...

I don't know much of salad dressings and until not that long ago I would just avoid them since didn't liked the ones I tried as a kid, I always thought they tasted yucky, hahah.

How about raw veggies with boiled potatoes or ketchup? XDD With ketchup its really good or honey mustard.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Salads  Pbucket

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptySat 12 May 2012, 6:24 pm

I usually have ketchup with veggies, boiled or raw. Hahah.
I like ketchup. I haven't tried adding boiled potatoes to raw salad. But I use boiled potatoes, carrots, pasta and tuna together for a salad.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Salads  New3_m11

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 4:55 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I usually have ketchup with veggies, boiled or raw. Hahah.
I like ketchup. I haven't tried adding boiled potatoes to raw salad. But I use boiled potatoes, carrots, pasta and tuna together for a salad.
But its good kay, trust me and mark my words... it sits well together... Ketchup with salads or raw veggies or even carrots. Its a good dish to bring in a picnic too, just for an FYI. XDD

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Salads  New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 7:38 pm

It's just that the salad dressing is so bad for ya >.< that it almost takes away the nutritional value of the salad. But I like eating salads once in awhile though I enjoy the individual ingredients more.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Salads  New3_m11

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 8:10 pm

Ayumi wrote:
It's just that the salad dressing is so bad for ya >.< that it almost takes away the nutritional value of the salad. But I like eating salads once in awhile though I enjoy the individual ingredients more.
I'd agree or concur with that... too much fat in the dressing too and too much calories and yadayada.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Salads  Pbucket

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyTue 15 May 2012, 7:44 am

It is actually the first I heard that, I guess it depends how much you use, for me they usually are too strong, not that I substitute them with something healthier, I don't really have a big concern of the fat they cause I just change them because I don't like them that much.

I will keep your words, Ashera, and try that next time I get the chance.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Salads  New3_m11

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 8:53 am

Kaynil wrote:
It is actually the first I heard that, I guess it depends how much you use, for me they usually are too strong, not that I substitute them with something healthier, I don't really have a big concern of the fat they cause I just change them because I don't like them that much.

I will keep your words, Ashera, and try that next time I get the chance.
heed my words... XDD And don't put too much dressing on a salad, especially the ceasar one... XDD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salads  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salads    Salads  Empty

Back to top Go down

Salads

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Daily Living :: Food & Beverages-