HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roczuz
PUPPET / MARIONETA
PUPPET / MARIONETA
Roczuz

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? New2_g10

OPINION STAFF

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? Empty
PostSubject: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 12:12 am

*waves* Hello everyone.

In name of the everybody in the staff I would like to thank you all for taking your time to visit out community.

We would love to hear your opinion on how we're doing! As a matter of fact we need it in order to improve. So today we want to know two things:

1. What are we doing right?
2. What are we doing wrong?

There is not format, you can answer both or none directly.
What matter is to learn what is what you are 'digging' about our community and what is putting off from registering or visiting again.

Feel free to PM Kaynil, or use the contact form if you rather not to mention it openly in this thread.
Once again thank you very much. __(-.-)__

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 6:29 pm

Roczuz wrote:
*waves* Hello everyone.

In name of the everybody in the staff I would like to thank you all for taking your time to visit out community.

We would love to hear your opinion on how we're doing! As a matter of fact we need it in order to improve. So today we want to know two things:

1. What are we doing right?
2. What are we doing wrong?

There is not format, you can answer both or none directly.
What matter is to earn what is what you are 'digging' about our community and what is putting off from registering or visiting again.

Feel free to PM Kaynil, or use the contact form if you rather not to mention it openly in this thread.
Once again thank you very much. __(-.-)__

doing right: the forum's got both english and spanish, and for those who wish to learn both languages, its a good place too.

doing wrong: the layout's a bit weird. XD A bit bland. And of course, several gramatical errors and spelling errors?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptySat 10 Mar 2012, 9:59 pm

Yay! Thank you so much, Ashera!

Ashera wrote:
doing wrong: the layout's a bit weird. XD A bit bland. And of course, several gramatical errors and spelling errors?
I think we need thread specially to report the grammar and spelling errors, since I am certain this will be in constant use. I make them quite often as we know, hahah.

So, feel free to start that new if you feel like sharing them before my next and I'll stick it or wait for me, or PM me, whatever you feel like it. I will work in them in the first free opportunity I get.

Now, I am very interested about the layout comment. More details could help me decide if we can 'fix' by modifying it or if we better find a new one altogether. What things would in your opinion improve it so it is less bland. What things makes it look weird?

Thank you very much for your time to share your opinion. :-D

If anyone wants to compliment the feedback given or simply add their feedback, new member or not, please do comment!

Tip: If you post as a guest your identity will stay between the staff and you, via IP log, so if you think you can give us better feedback that way, by all means go ahead! Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Kaynil on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptySun 11 Mar 2012, 8:58 am

Kaynil wrote:

Ashera wrote:
I think we need thread specially to report the grammar and spelling errors, since I am certain this will be in constant use. I make them quite often as we know, hahah.

So, feel free to start that new if you feel like sharing them before my next and I'll stick it or wait for me, or PM me, whatever you feel like it. I will work in them in the first free opportunity I get.

Now, I am very interested about the layout comment. More details could help me decide if we can 'fix' by modifying it or if we better find a new one altogether. What things would in your opinion improve it so it is less bland. What things makes it look weird?

Now, I don't think it would be necessary to get a fresh one, but yeah, just add a little color to the current theme.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012, 8:44 pm

Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
Ashera wrote:
doing wrong: the layout's a bit weird. XD A bit bland.
I am very interested about the layout comment. More details could help me decide if we can 'fix' by modifying it or if we better find a new one altogether. What things would in your opinion improve it so it is less bland. What things makes it look weird?
Now, I don't think it would be necessary to get a fresh one, but yeah, just add a little color to the current theme.
I added some shade of blue and put gray in the external background to bring attention to the white of the posts. Do you think it enhanced the look or feel? If not blue what other colour do you think I could use instead to make the theme look friendly but not too messy? Anyone?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012, 4:10 pm

Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
Ashera wrote:

I meant the banner in general, not the whole theme but yeah. XD Because a white Roczuz is really too default-looking and bland.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 2:37 am

Well, no worries now we have the logo behind the forum. LOL!
I haven't fixed it because it shows as each page loads, and I like how the top is not using too much space...

Now I understand what you mean, and I agree. I keep receiving mixed reviews about our logo/banner, they all agree it is simple but some people find that good while other find it bad.. I personally made it like that simple and transparent just so it could be adapted to any background, but I wouldn't mind change it for something better looking.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012, 8:04 am

what about a fluorescent yellow roczuz? I mean, its a snazzy color.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 1:25 pm

I kind of do agree with Ashera. The layout is pretty plain, the light blue is pretty but it makes it feel even plainer.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:55 pm

Okay, anny colour suggestions instead of blue? Please feel free to expand, I need all details I can o modify th CSS. So far I've only changed the forum background and the overalll background colours, so I could start changing those to different colours... unles you rather me to add more colour to the white in posts, and table cells.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 9:51 am

I think the forum calls for some nuances or shades of red, what do you think, Kaynil?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:03 am

I like red. darkred is one of my favourite colours. However the blue buttons probably wouldn't blend very nicely...

So shades of red and a yellow logo is what you suggest, Ashera? (Excited!)

Let's hope I can come up with something soon.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 8:29 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I like red. darkred is one of my favourite colours. However the blue buttons probably wouldn't blend very nicely...

So shades of red and a yellow logo is what you suggest, Ashera? (Excited!)

Let's hope I can come up with something soon.
Yep. With some sparkles and shines and some dazzling effects on the theme to tweak it a wee bit.

Back to top Go down
Michan
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 5:02 am

Awesome... I think this is the first forum I read in spanish and english... and what's more, those two languages have the same value!
Congratulations for the forum! I'm going to register, but not now...
Best Regards.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 6:09 pm

Michan wrote:
Awesome... I think this is the first forum I read in spanish and english... and what's more, those two languages have the same value!
Congratulations for the forum! I'm going to register, but not now...
Best Regards.
Hey Michan. Thank you very much. It really means a lot to me the two-in-one forum.
I hope we get to see you around. *waves*

Back to top Go down
olala

olala

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 11:43 pm

seems im always steped around wrong site, mine english is suck ever lol, so excused mi bad english dood ;p, anywuy i dunt mind learnin spanish, i love spanish:P

Back to top Go down
http://olalacheato.tk
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 2:15 am

olala wrote:
seems im always steped around wrong site, mine english is suck ever lol, so excused mi bad english dood ;p, anywuy i dunt mind learnin spanish, i love spanish:P
That is all right.
You can click the "English" button under the Roczuz main banner if you want to make sure you are in teh English area.
is English your first language?

And don't worry, the Spanish half will be always there if you ever feel like trying it. :-D 

Back to top Go down
olala

olala

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 6:47 am

Uh oky. thancou for your kindness;3, actualy im stratin typin english since 2012 lol, and yae dood i followin your spanish wiki lectures lol, gracies mi dood:)

Back to top Go down
http://olalacheato.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?   What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are your overall impressions of ROCZUZ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1