HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final fantasy 13 and in general

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Final fantasy 13 and in general New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Final fantasy 13 and in general Empty
PostSubject: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 6:26 pm

what are your opinions about FF at this point? did you like it when they were older than right now?

I'm playing ff13 =) and i love it..I'm nearly half way through it..

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Final fantasy 13 and in general Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 8:26 pm

I like what I've played which is middle: VII & IX.
I'm glad they keep coming with new games FFX and FFVIII are two musts I want to play.
I am clueless as the newer ones how are they doing, so I don't know if it has been for better or worse they development.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Final fantasy 13 and in general New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 2:46 am

it's very different...xD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 3:12 am

I feel nostalgic about playing FF9.

In the other hand I saw Dumpy finishing FFXIII and now he got the sequel that has come out. FFXIII-2. I just hope they won't exaggerate with so many games around taht universe ;like they did with FFVII.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Final fantasy 13 and in general New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

Never been fond of the FF series. But thats just me, to each their own.

Back to top Go down
brutus

brutus

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 1:48 pm

They should have stopped at 9, seriously, all the new ones are just a disgrace to the old series.

Back to top Go down
http://forums.mysticwish.net
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 19 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

brutus wrote:
They should have stopped at 9, seriously, all the new ones are just a disgrace to the old series.
9FFs were sufficient too, on my part. I mean, the 13th one wasn't that good anyway.

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 7:30 pm

brutus wrote:

X is good, but I'm an amatuer.

XIII was my first FF, and I liked it. I'm playing FF XIII-2 now and I'm enjoying it to an extent.

The games get boring if they're the only game I'm playing so I always seem to have a FF on the side.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm

Dumpy wrote:
brutus wrote:

X is good, but I'm an amatuer.

XIII was my first FF, and I liked it. I'm playing FF XIII-2 now and I'm enjoying it to an extent.

The games get boring if they're the only game I'm playing so I always seem to have a FF on the side.
Thats what I've always said or mentionned: I hate in the FF in my veins or blood so yeah.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 12:41 am

brutus wrote:
How come?

I am sure they have changed since then, but why are they so disgraceful? What are they doing wrong?

Ashera wrote:
I hate in the FF in my veins or blood so yeah.
Wow, I didn't know you dislike FF so much.

I know it can be quite tedious but overall I have a good impression so it surprises me to read you hate them so much. What is so bad about them for you?

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 10:09 am

Kaynil wrote:
brutus wrote:
How come?

I am sure they have changed since then, but why are they so disgraceful? What are they doing wrong?

Ashera wrote:

I know it can be quite tedious but overall I have a good impression so it surprises me to read you hate them so much. What is so bad about them for you?
Because of the awful or horrible songs in them its too easy, a piece of cake or a picnic for me to pass a level in FF13, unlike the Tales of series... or the D or A...

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptySat 04 Aug 2012, 7:01 pm

Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:
brutus wrote:
How come?

Ashera wrote:

Because of the awful or horrible songs in them its too easy, a piece of cake or a picnic for me to pass a level in FF13, unlike the Tales of series... or the D or A...

At least when you die you don't start an hour before the boss fight starts. That was just punishing the player for the sake of being annoying. Creating a difficulty level out of stupid design.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 3:27 pm

Ashera wrote:
Kaynil wrote:

Wow, I didn't know you dislike FF so much. (…) What is so bad about them for you?
I see. I've never played those games, I'm not even sure what D or A stands for, however from all the praise I've heard for 'tales of…' I'm sure I'm missing something good. So I guess FF games are shorter and easier than what they used to be, eh?

Music-wise though, I think they are still allright, even FF XIII had memorable music, specially when Nobou Uematsu(Sp?) is behind.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 4:22 pm

You think so, or 4 realz? Man, they're shitty or crappy music or songs! They grind mine gears or grate my nerves!

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyTue 07 Aug 2012, 11:44 pm

I love the music. I'm always looking for orchestral versions of FF songs, they sound great; well not always, I have more things to do in life.

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyThu 16 Aug 2012, 7:50 am

Dumpy wrote:
I love the music. I'm always looking for orchestral versions of FF songs, they sound great; well not always, I have more things to do in life.
Nop. Not my cuppa tea sorry!

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 7:27 pm

So who here thinks Snow is a wanker?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general EmptyMon 02 Dec 2013, 2:57 am

I think Hope is more of that...

Anyway, I haven't really played the XIII so I have forgotten what could have caused this above comment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final fantasy 13 and in general   Final fantasy 13 and in general Empty

Back to top Go down

Final fantasy 13 and in general

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1