HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MrJohn

MrJohn

What are you playing? - Page 2 New3_m11

What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

SeraphTearZ wrote:
I'd like to ask that to you all out of curiosity. ^^ What video games are you recently playing at this time and your thoughts and opinions on it.

What was the last video game you played? Mine was a computer game named Operation 7.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aru

Aru

What are you playing? - Page 2 New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:15 am

playing World of warcraft
wanna play brawl ):

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

What are you playing? - Page 2 New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

SeraphTearZ wrote:
Hahaha, I'm not just a nerd. I'm a HYPERTURBOCHAMPIONSHIPEDITION Video game nerd. Xd Well maybe a bit less than that. Cause there are some games I don't fancy at all.

I recall Kefka in FF6. And as far as I see between the one in FF6 and this one in FF Dissidia. I think the Dissidia one is less scary, mainly because he's more of a goofball. He's still got that same behavior. But I just can't see him as creepy in Dissidia compared to how he is in FF6.

Ah yes, Chrono Trigger is another fun old game I have amongst my mess of games. Xd But I've never played Chrono Cross. However I have seen stuff on it and walkthroughs people have done. I must say its a very long game.

I played a bit of Chrono Cross and i didn't like it =/ I have very particular taste. Anyhow, you're A NERD, regardless xD he is much scarier in FF6; Kefka vs Sephiroth; who would win?

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:32 am

Ah World of Warcraft. Xd I remember when I was still playing that. Though recently some of my friends have been urging me to play again. X.x And I prefer not to. I already have some games I want to play and review.

I don't own any of the newer generation systems. I'm happy as of now with just my PS2, PC related small games to play, and my PSP. XD
But you'll enjoy Brawl when you get the chance to play. Its quite fun with your playing around with a bunch of friends together.

Lol, well I say the long title as a video game nerd simply because I grew up with video games my whole life. ^^ Its second nature to me.

As for Kefka vs Sephiroth, Well, honestly I won't touch that topic too much. XD I've seen plenty of speculation on that topic in a bunch of other forums. Overall it really just depends on what your comparing between them. The biggest topic I've seen between the two is who is the biggest killing machine. But in the end, Kefka definitely seems to overrule Sephiroth. Simply because, Kefka is a psycho killer clown with intents to destroy everything. >>; While Sephiroth has specific reasons for his actions. My memory on each Final Fantasy is pretty hazy, but that's far as I recall from all those head spinning debate topics.

And speaking of psycho killer clowns intent on destroying everything. It reminds me of a very funny scene from an old cartoon I once watched as a kid. XD

I know, its a lame joke, but its completely obvious Billy would absolutely be afraid of Kefka too. XD

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

i've played brawl (:
it's just that i don't speak fluent english
i don't know how to say that i've played brawl before, but i want to play it once more
and yeah, it is very fun to play it with friends, it had bring me a lot of fun
sorry for lame enlgish again

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:13 am

Oh don't worry about your English! ^^ Your doing great.
And I hope you do get to play Brawl again later. Its very fun. ^^

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:42 am

my currently play list goes as such

PC: WOW - I can not wait until the expansion come out. It is going to be sweet I'm going to play as a worgen druid!!!

Xbox 360: Mass Effect 2 - just got this game but i LOVE bioware games they are like my favorite company that makes RPG's

PS3: Farcry 2 - need to beat this one so i can send it back to gmaefly. so far its been a very fun game it look awesome and plays really well.

Wii: Super Mario Bro. Wii - don't play thing much i really want to get four people and four controllers and see the fighting start lol

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:54 am

Wow, that's quite a play list!

I have a lot of friends who love the Mass Effect games too. Though since I don't own any New Gen Consoles all I have to go on are reviews and things friends tell and show me. XD

My curiosity kills me to ask, How is Mass effect 2? What are some of the things that set it apart from the first game? And what are some of the things you like about it?

I've heard a lot about Bioware's games, a friend even had me watch him play the first Mass Effect for like the 12th time so he can demonstrate it. Bioware definitely does some crazy good work with their video games.

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:23 pm

ya it is a lot of games to play. but i have gamefly so more will be coming in soon as i beat some of them...

i'm loving ME2 its dialog heavy which mean story heavy which is like my favorite thing about games.

ME1 is really similar there were some changes to the fighting mec. and they added some points in the dialog that you can interrupt whats happening to gain good or bad points (depending on how that story is playing out and what you side you chose). Other then that its pretty close im my estimation.

Boiware is really good at making story heavy games which as i said is my favorite thing.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

SeraphTearZ wrote:
Ah World of Warcraft. Xd I remember when I was still playing that. Though recently some of my friends have been urging me to play again. X.x And I prefer not to. I already have some games I want to play and review.

I don't own any of the newer generation systems. I'm happy as of now with just my PS2, PC related small games to play, and my PSP. XD
But you'll enjoy Brawl when you get the chance to play. Its quite fun with your playing around with a bunch of friends together.

Lol, well I say the long title as a video game nerd simply because I grew up with video games my whole life. ^^ Its second nature to me.

As for Kefka vs Sephiroth, Well, honestly I won't touch that topic too much. XD I've seen plenty of speculation on that topic in a bunch of other forums. Overall it really just depends on what your comparing between them. The biggest topic I've seen between the two is who is the biggest killing machine. But in the end, Kefka definitely seems to overrule Sephiroth. Simply because, Kefka is a psycho killer clown with intents to destroy everything. >>; While Sephiroth has specific reasons for his actions. My memory on each Final Fantasy is pretty hazy, but that's far as I recall from all those head spinning debate topics.

And speaking of psycho killer clowns intent on destroying everything. It reminds me of a very funny scene from an old cartoon I once watched as a kid. XD

I know, its a lame joke, but its completely obvious Billy would absolutely be afraid of Kefka too. XD

I'm afraid of Kefka ..well cuz i hate clowns..it doesn't help that i was taken to the circus a lot by my dad..it was fun when i was little..now it's creepy xD lmao.

I guess.

But sometimes i like evil people without reasons...really? I don't visit those forums a lot..I guess i'm not such a nerd after all.

well i do gotta finish some more games..like..

Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, FF9 (i'm replaying it again, because i love it xD). FF8 (never finished it.), and possibly play FF4(heard it was good too), Xenosaga Episode 3(at the end), Xenosaga episode 2(in the middle), Chrono Trigger, FF6,maybe Chrono Cross because my cousin is bugging me about it..

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

What are you playing? - Page 2 Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:25 pm

Well... we do have a wii and DS for this generation but I am stuck mainly in older titles, hahah.

Right now I don't feel hooked to anything. I've tried top re-play Twilight Princess, but I can't play more than three times before letting a big enough gap of no playing pass by, so here I go deleting the file and restarting again, not to mention that when the control batteries are kind of low, the pointer is not even enabled to play in that game.

At the wii I am currently playing a few Brawls, animal crossing city folk, and such, games with no real depth and more of a multiplayer/solo spur of the moment fun.

As for the DS I don't own many games, my brother lent me a DBZ one which I have yet to start, and the Pokemon Ranger, the game I was kind of interested into well, someone else decided to make a good deed and save up after playing my file some. I am very touchy with that I like to be the one doing it. So I am now just leaving the game in case the other person wants to play.

So I am playing my gameboy colour the most, Pokemon Crystal and Oracle of Seasons. :P

I know, I'm boring as hell. Once I feel I an have a way to get involved in a FF kind of game I sure want to, I want to recover my FF9 game ;_; and to get FF6, I am so curious about it, from many years. Maybe I'll do the Chronos as well.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

i need more wii games.... i will get some soon from gamefly. god i love gamefly!!!!

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

Wow, good to see people have a game to keep themselves occupied with one way or another. ^^

Sorry for such a late response folks, lately I've been occupying my time with more than grinding on Phantasy Star Portable 2. XD I've hit level 89 on it last I checked, though I can bet just like back in the old Phantasy Star Online, getting from 100-200 will take forever. Well, I'm not worried anyway. I'm trying to wait for a friend to get the game too so we can test out all the battle games.

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 12:18 am

world of warcraft again, but just a little

wanting to play Tales of Phantasia, but i have too much homework >_>

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 4:58 pm

i was playing heavy rain..xD

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 6:05 pm

Pokemon Yellow xD

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

I am very near beating Overlord 2

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 7:46 pm

Ok, so far with my procrastinating, I still I'm about more than half done with Phantasy Star Portable 2. But even after I beat the story I'll have so much side stuff to finish! x.x
But I have to admit I am still enjoying the game very much.

On a side note, I've been looking up a particular free MMO that has caught my eye out of
the mess of free MMOs we see out there these days. And today I wanted to share some videos
I picked out about it with you guys! ^^ When I get a better laptop and they get the NA Servers up, I'll very likely be playing this with some buddies.

Its called S4 League:

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

^ It sure seems pretty cool based in those trailers, but I also will be sometime before I can afford hardware to cover its requirements to run smoothly. XD

That school one, was my fave, hahah. XD

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:36 pm

FF13 ^______________^

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:38 pm

Ayumi wrote:
FF13 ^______________^

is that any good? it might very well be the first FF game i plat EVER!!!!!!!!! cause i finally have a system that will allow me to play an FF game

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:46 pm

Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
FF13 ^______________^

is that any good? it might very well be the first FF game i plat EVER!!!!!!!!! cause i finally have a system that will allow me to play an FF game

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is such a unbelievable experience..you have to play it!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:50 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
FF13 ^______________^

i have to wait until gamefly sends it to me... but i will play it

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:11 am

Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
FF13 ^______________^

I'm not that far into it...but i already love it!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
FF13 ^______________^

I'm not that far into it...but i already love it!

you are also a fan of FF games tho right?

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:24 pm

i was playing super contra, duck hunt, batman,TMNT all great clasics from NES (:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Video Games-