HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guilty Pleasures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayumi

Ayumi

Guilty Pleasures New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

what kind of music do you like listening to when no one is around? what is your guilty pleasure for music?

Boybands for me =) and also...xD a lot more!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Guilty Pleasures New3_m11

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

ummmm not that i really care if anyone like it or not but i get some heat for liking panic at the disco! lot o people don't like em... besides that i can't really think of one cause i don't really care lol if you don't like my music then leave

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Pleasures Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 11:01 pm

Well, this is the perfect excuse for this video:

Don't agree with the lyrics, but that song has been sticking with me for a while now. :P
If I find more examples I'll post them.

Last edited by Kaynil on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 5:44 pm

Elmenor wrote:
ummmm not that i really care if anyone like it or not but i get some heat for liking panic at the disco! lot o people don't like em... besides that i can't really think of one cause i don't really care lol if you don't like my music then leave

i love PANIC! at the disco ^_^ no fear!

Back to top Go down
Elmenor

Elmenor

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 7:13 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:

i get a lot of love and a lot of hate its one way or another i never heard someone say "i kind of like them" its always one way or the other.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 2:24 am

Elmenor wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Elmenor wrote:

i get a lot of love and a lot of hate its one way or another i never heard someone say "i kind of like them" its always one way or the other.

you aren't alone! I blast their music in the car and sing out loud xD It happens. Someone is always going to like what you like..so i say..let's PARTY lmao

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 2:40 am

Hmhmhm.^^ Truth be told I like some of their songs too! I just never often listen to them since most of my music I blast is either techno, video game soundtrack, or metal. Really just depends on one's mood.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 2:43 am

I love boybands xD asian boybands and what not..and i'm a sucker for Ballads really..

any kind of ballads. they are just so beautiful..

Back to top Go down
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

I'd declare or mention "Pass the point of no-return..." XDDd its kinda or along the lines of guilty opera pleasure no? Since its got sexuality in thar?

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Guilty Pleasures Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 11:28 pm

There is a lot of music I cannot play while my room mate is around. For example 80's music and Pop songs XD

Oh, and this song of vocaloid is another guilty pleasure, I like the lyrics. The tale kind of remind me of an old Mexican movie I used to like. :-(

Ashera wrote:
I'd declare or mention "Pass the point of no-return..." XDDd its kinda or along the lines of guilty opera pleasure no? Since its got sexuality in thar?
oh, Phantom of the Opera, I still have to watch it complete, I'd love to see Sarah Brightman's one. If you wouldn't say you like for fear of being judged then yes it is a guilty pleasure.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

Kaynil wrote:
There is a lot of music I cannot play while my room mate is around. For example 80's music and Pop songs XD

Oh, and this song of vocaloid is another guilty pleasure, I like the lyrics. The tale kind of remind me of an old Mexican movie I used to like. :-(

Ashera wrote:
oh, Phantom of the Opera, I still have to watch it complete, I'd love to see Sarah Brightman's one. If you wouldn't say you like for fear of being judged then yes it is a guilty pleasure.
yeah love her a lot... or got a penchant for her songs or her voice....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guilty Pleasures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures   Guilty Pleasures Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1