HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfy987

wolfy987

Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc New3_m11

Your face is tasty... But it could use some salt.

Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:43 am

I'm surprised no one has made such a topic...

So tell your stories about playing Pokemon! Or tell tips... or whatever, you get the idea!

Well I use action replay, but all I do with it is to get super exp. gain and to get a rayquaza.

So like 4 of my pokemon are lvl. 100, Floatzel, Pikachu, Rayquaza, and Garchomp.... lol

I have HeartGold but I just got it recently, so I'm only at the part where you catch the Sudowoodo

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 12:25 pm

^ That's awesome Pikachu (a member here) got SoulSilver no long ago, maybe you could battle together. xD

You are right, this thread sure was missing.

I've played yellow (up to safari zone), Crystal (up to MilkTank, hahah) and that's it. I'd like to get Platinum and/or SoulSilver. Maybe I'll just wait altogether for Black&White.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
wolfy987

wolfy987

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 8:47 am

Yeah! I'll see if we can share friend codes! ^_^

Wow, you have the yellow version? Lucky!

Actually you should wait for Black and White(isn't Zorua soooo cute?). This is a cool video with some pics of the new generation game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1509_kNCM

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 2:37 pm

I'm excited , it looks really neat! :3

Back to top Go down
wolfy987

wolfy987

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010, 10:07 am

I know! The graphics are sick,(in a good way xD) and I really like how it looks with the city(thought it must be confusing at times).

I think the japanese version is coming out sometime in July.

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 2:11 am

I wanted pokemon yellow..so i could get pikachu =((((

Back to top Go down
wolfy987

wolfy987

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 5:43 pm

I know.. My sister has a pokemon yellow but it's lost. D:

Wow! Black and White is awesome, the anime came out like, a day ago or something. They have a ton of new updates and videos, it's so cool! And triple battles! It's gonna come out in this September for Japan but Spring in English. Stinks doesn't it?

If you check at www.serebii.net they have a ton of cool information about Black and White and they really keep on top of things! :D

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:48 pm

Man it is going to make the wait harder as the material starts pouring up in the net by Japanese players. >.<

I am really looking forward to it!

Back to top Go down
wolfy987

wolfy987

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 9:27 am

I know! I kinda don't want to look because I'm afraid there will be s[oilers and stuff. :(

So am I! It's gonna be awesome, and instead of being 10 now you are 15! The girl trainer looks really messed up, with her hair and all, so I'm considering being a boy..

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 5:14 pm

I want Pokemon Black =((( ; triple battles are going to be awesome..and scary at the same time. I'm still getting used to double battles lol

As Pokemon Heart Gold is my first Pokemon game ever!!! I'm going to post up my pokemon list..and their levels one of these days lol and their names..lol

Back to top Go down
wolfy987

wolfy987

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 7:26 am

I want Pokemon White( because of white forest) and maybe because in the future after that I could get Black. *sigh* It's so hard to choose!!!

Really? HeartGold is your first game? What starter did you choose? They say Cyndaquil is the easiest starter but if you are advanced Chikorita is fine. Even though I've played Pokemon a ton of times before I chose Cyndaquil because it's cute. ^^

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm

When I played Crystal I would choose Cyndaquil all the time. It is my favourite starter Pokémon. In fact for pearl my brother helped me to have a cyndaquil egg so I can still have it in my party. X3

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 5:54 pm

wolfy987 wrote:
I want Pokemon White( because of white forest) and maybe because in the future after that I could get Black. *sigh* It's so hard to choose!!!

Really? HeartGold is your first game? What starter did you choose? They say Cyndaquil is the easiest starter but if you are advanced Chikorita is fine. Even though I've played Pokemon a ton of times before I chose Cyndaquil because it's cute. ^^

Cyndaquil all the way! I named him Domo after Domo-Kun =) ; Yeah it is.. I love him too much..maybe because he reminded me of Pikachu?
I'm going to get Platinum and Pokemon Black (bf says the legendary pokemon looks badass ; well more badass than the white one lol)

Back to top Go down
wolfy987

wolfy987

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

Wow, that's cool, both of you!

I have to get off the computer now but this is a very interesting read. It's fake, of course, but the first time I read it I thought it was real, and it scared me to death. Read it.

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/655075/Pokemon+creepypasta+long+read

You could live without this article and I suggest you refrain from reading it.. But it's cool once you learn that it's a tall tale.

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 4:44 pm

I will make sure to read the first chance I get.
I am sure it have some impact if you still linked us to it. xD

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 6:51 pm

Kaynil wrote:
I will make sure to read the first chance I get.
I am sure it have some impact if you still linked us to it. xD

Don't forget to read mine..it's even more creepier! *shivers*

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm

wolfy987 wrote:
Wow, that's cool, both of you!

I have to get off the computer now but this is a very interesting read. It's fake, of course, but the first time I read it I thought it was real, and it scared me to death. Read it.

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/655075/Pokemon+creepypasta+long+read

You could live without this article and I suggest you refrain from reading it.. But it's cool once you learn that it's a tall tale.
I would hope so! If it was real..why would I wanna play pokemon ever again? Though the tale tall is weird..really a mew, saying such weird crap, driving you crazy? Odd..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc   Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon for Gameboy, Gamecube, DS, Wii, etc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1