HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaynil

Kaynil

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!   PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 7:01 pm

Little by little the PlayStation network is being restored.
Sony network ask you to change your password before starting.
In compensation for the wait it will put available a free month subscription to the paid plus service or an additional free month if you already got it [I smell marketing] and some downloadable games for free.

So maybe is time to relax a bit, and hope the worse is already past.
I'll leave you the Email message I received in my email.

Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd. wrote:

Dear PlayStation Network user,

As you may have heard, PlayStation®️Network was suspended worldwide on 20 April 2011 following a criminal cyber attack on our servers.

We're pleased to say that we have now started restoring some PlayStation Network services. Over the coming days, more services will be back up and running and you should keep an eye on eu.playstation.com/psnlatest and PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com for the very latest developments.

Before you start using PlayStation Network again...

In restoring PSN, we have introduced a safety measure which means you will need to update your PlayStation Network account password before you can start using PSN again.

If you've got a PlayStation®️3, you can do this by updating to system software version 3.61 and then signing in to PlayStation Network from the XMB™️ (XrossMediaBar) Menu. Find out more at eu.playstation.com/ps3psn.

Otherwise, you can change your password by visiting https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm on your PC. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and if you'd like more help you can follow the step by step guide at eu.playstation.com/psppsn.

Free games on us...

To thank you for your patience whilst PSN has been unavailable, we'll be rolling out a Welcome Back programme for all PSN users shortly; this will include free games to download and a month's free subscription to PlayStation®️Plus (or a free month for existing members).

Once available, we'll publish a full list of Welcome Back offers in your country at eu.playstation.com/welcomeback.

Again, we would like to thank you for your patience and support whilst our teams worldwide work to get PSN back up and running.

Remember, for the very latest updates, you should visit eu.playstation.com/psnlatest, PlayStation.Blog at blog.eu.playstation.com and follow us on twitter.com/PlayStationEU.

We look forward to seeing you online soon,

The PlayStation Network team
boogie

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!   PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 8:40 pm

That's awesome!
I think...

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!   PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:09 am

Yeah, I ended up logging to all of my three accounts and getting those games. Hahaha, freebies are amazing. Lol

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!   PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

Hahah, That's cool!

I only got one account, but I think can count on Dave's to join forces, and he on mine, as well. :P

Either way, I am happy this has been well behind and now the network is working properly. I put quite a show trying to change the password to be able to use it again.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ayumi

Ayumi

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!   PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 3:20 am

Kaynil wrote:
Hahah, That's cool!

I only got one account, but I think can count on Dave's to join forces, and he on mine, as well. :P

Either way, I am happy this has been well behind and now the network is working properly. I put quite a show trying to change the password to be able to use it again.

Yeah, my bf ended up having a japanese account, a european account and just a regular old us one. He's sly like that. Yeah, I don't even remember the passwords I put in. Lol

I'm happy too. We got some great games like Dead Nation, Wipe Out, Loco Roco etc; and some new themes. Too bad playstation plus is going to go away ;(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!   PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies! Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Network restoration.. and some freebies!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1