HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashera

Ashera

Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  New3_m11

Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  Empty
PostSubject: Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD    Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  EmptySun 19 Aug 2012, 9:32 am

Recipe 5: Asian Sauces
So as promised, I'd notch up some recipes that we can do with a wide array of Asian sauces, which is yummy & very delish, albeit a wee bit hawt, spicy & etc... A wee bit too tangy or zesty at times for ya Westerners' tongue, but still very much scrumptious & luscious... XDDD appetizin & quite tasty & flavorful... XDD So lets get them out:

1. Rice with the Korean Beef sauce, the BBQ dish's sauce can go well with it, just a plain a plain bowl of it... I don't like to eat my rice with soy sauce, I find it too disgraceful to the Chinese culture... so yeah, & another thing, rice goes well or works alongside with any Terriyaki's sauce, a Japanese one this time so yeah, whichever works fine with ya! Or even rice with any Asian sauces, like Kimchi, fish oil sauce or etc... hawt viet sauce... Rice with the General Tao or Beef à l'Orange sauce too...

2. Salmon with the Terriyaki sauce or Chicken skewers or Pork's or Beef's brochettes, with it... or even Korean BBQ dish or beef BBQ sauce... or Chicken Skewers with this same sauce...

3. Veggies with some fish oil sauce.... which is Vietnamese, a very nice tastin one indeed to mine tongue, or vermicelli along with it... XDD Miam!

4. Noodles with peanut butter sauces or dumplings with it, its Thai, by the way so yeah, a wee bit buttery... called Noodles à la Thai... doth not got to be Udon, but it can be.... or it could be instant noodles... XDDD Or even Vermicelli...

5. BBQs or Grills with logically or naturally speakin, the BBQ sauce.. or even with the Ketchup, but not any, only an Asian ketchup ... XDD Korean Hawtpot alongside with some Korean BBQ or Terriyaki's sauce, as already mentionned... but yeah, also with the Kimchi sauce...

6. Some Kimchi with or along with or accompanied with the Kimchi marinated sauce...which I've explained are the marinated Korean veggies... XDDD

7. Some Salads with or alongside with some Japanese sauces: like the Japanese dressing, salad one, to be gotten at the IGA or somethin... salads with the Terriyaki sauce too, or the Korean Beef BBQ sauce or Chicken sauce... XDDDD those wit well or work well together so yeah, a burst of flavors indeed.

8. Dumplings, how to eat them or savor them? I'd relish in them or I'd liek to take joy in them w the fish oil sauce, the BBQ sauce, a sauce with onions & shallots in thar too so yeah or a sesame sauce in it with vinegar... & some hawt & spicy Viet sauce that I don't got the name right off the bat or right off the top of my mind yet or can't name it right off but yeah, very tasty. & Buns we can eat it with the same sauces... We'd savor them with our fingertips, so yeah, clean them with some handkerchief so yeah...

9. Fruits or marinated veggies seasoned with the sesame sauce or peanut butter one, & some real fruity sauces or BBQ, poured over some Terriyaki's sauce, very sweet one or Japanese or other Asian dressings like or for example the vinegar, & the J-vinaigrette or the soy sauce or Japanese ketchup... XDD Indeed...

10. Fried Shrimp Chips could work alongside with any sauce at all like or such as or for example or for instance: vinegar, soy sauce or BBQ, Asian Ketchup & etc, etc...

Have ya tried or sampled any of those? How did ya find them? Delicious, aint they? I love them personally... all of them... & how would ya rate them? XDDD Next up would be bout Pekin Duck, a Chinese dish from Pekin, obviously... Enjoy or feast ya palate or ya taste buds on it...

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD    Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012, 5:05 am

This helps decide what goes well with what sauces. Thank you for the guide, Ashera. =]

I haven't had all of them, but the few I've had I've liked them.

I like to try next the fruits and kimchi.

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Ashera

Ashera

Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  New3_m11

PostSubject: Re: Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD    Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 8:42 am

yeah indeed, I'd hoped twas good enough for ya as a guide or handy enough...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD    Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD  Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian Sauces' Recipes? XDDD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1