HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MrJohn

MrJohn

What are you playing? New3_m11

What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm

SeraphTearZ wrote:
I'd like to ask that to you all out of curiosity. ^^ What video games are you recently playing at this time and your thoughts and opinions on it.

What was the last video game you played? Mine was a computer game named Operation 7.

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

I am the night, I am the vengance... I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

quantum of solace in the 360

Back to top Go down
MrJohn

MrJohn

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:00 pm

How is Quantum of Solace, is it as good as the movie?

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:21 pm

not really, its a good game but not like the movie
if you expect something like what happend in the movie then it will disappoint you
but, how ever, its a good game

Back to top Go down
Aru

Aru

What are you playing? New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:25 pm

marvel vs capcom 2 on dreamcast

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

What are you playing? Pbucket

Decir 'perfecto' es mentir y decir 'mañana' es predecir...

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:45 am

Majora's Mask...

Back to top Go down
http://comunidadzelda.com
Aru

Aru

What are you playing? New2_g10

Un caballero jura su valor!

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:24 pm

mario and luigi arupigi on agbsp

Back to top Go down
napster

napster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:15 pm

GTA IV

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:48 pm

Poken Leafgreen

Back to top Go down
Garrus

Garrus

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySat 21 Nov 2009, 6:25 am

WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 (Wii)

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

perfect dark zero

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 8:53 am

^ Oh my...

Pokémon Crystal.

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 12:07 am

^ oooh you??? really??? what's with you and dark zero???

halo LOL

Back to top Go down
napster

napster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009, 11:10 am

GTA IV online

Back to top Go down
Kaynil

Kaynil

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 9:36 am

GTA San Andreas, hahahah.

I didn't like what they did with Jo (though I understand it is more of what Jo used to be before the N64 adventure, when she was a Rookie). Since I enjoyed the N64 game a lot, a part of me has always been curious about this game anyway.

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:11 pm

perfect dark zero, for the xbox 360 it is a really BAD BAD game

Back to top Go down
napster

napster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm

Fallout 3

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009, 9:30 pm

bully scholarship edition

Back to top Go down
napster

napster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptySun 29 Nov 2009, 4:12 am

Pain

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm

On my end my game-playing is kind of everywhere. Recently I have played a little bit of the Touhou games. One of them labeled "Scarlet Weather Rhapsody" Very fun, but it can take a bit of adjusting to do. And since it is a Touhou series game you can expect projectiles flying all around the screen at some points.

Then on the other hand, my friend who loves to tweek on Resident Evil games, handed me his copy of RE4 and told me to stop delaying the inevitable and beat it on Professional. >>;; I don't mind doing it, but I am just not as much of a tweeker on RE games as he is, so I been completing it in small strides.

Hmmm, any others I've been playing are on the PSP.

Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 11:13 am

im just finish the half life 1 with two of their expansions
pretty nice should i say, i cant wait for the episode 3 :D:D:D:D
and right now i am playing metroid prime for the game cube, i did not like to much the gameplay of this game, the vision its to limited
any way, i want to finish it jaja

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

What are you playing? New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm playing ff6; I find it quite good because the characters are original and I just love that silliness they put in there. A giant purple octopus (c'mon now xD) as a boss a few times; but the themes are great.

and the music is again suberb and i'm quite interested in the feelings and stories of my characters. they have real depth and Kefka is a crazy clown xD sometimes you don't need a reason being crazy etc;

sometimes you just are.

though i'm not sure which is my favorite 7 or 6; both are great.

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 10:42 pm

Ah Kefka, one of the well known Villains in video game history. I tried to level him in Dissidia, but he's not really my speed, I like using Golbez and Cecil since FF4 as my favorite of the series.

But this image of Kefka I saw awhile ago on the net is pretty funny. So I figured you guys ought to see it too. He's a tricky fighter in Dissidia, since most of his spells are meant to trick you one way or another.
What are you playing? MP___Kefka_saw_a_Poser_by_GameLink7
On a side note, if I do find myself fully leveling Kefka in Dissidia, I had an interesting and funny music video idea. A song I think that suits him in his own way. XD

On a recent note, I finally managed to track down a copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2. Its currently out in Japan and last I checked there is no announcements yet for an international release. But I hope there will be. I'm not entirely sure how far I am in the game yet. I've only completed 4 story chapters and am on the 5th. But I've spent the majority of my time grinding for levels, testing out all the new things they added to the system and such. And I must say I really love it. Though I've always loved the Phantasy Star because of its futuristic feel. Its always a great inspiration to me.

For those of you who are a bit curious, here is a video from youtube that shows the opening for Phantasy Star Portable 2. ^^ I definitely like this song too. Lovely singing.

Maybe later after I at least finish the story chapters of this game and such, I can give you guys my review on it if you wanna know more about the game. ^^

Back to top Go down
Ayumi

Ayumi

What are you playing? New2_m10

Topic and replies winner of the Zelda Theme

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:04 pm

SeraphTearZ wrote:
Ah Kefka, one of the well known Villains in video game history. I tried to level him in Dissidia, but he's not really my speed, I like using Golbez and Cecil since FF4 as my favorite of the series.

But this image of Kefka I saw awhile ago on the net is pretty funny. So I figured you guys ought to see it too. He's a tricky fighter in Dissidia, since most of his spells are meant to trick you one way or another.
What are you playing? MP___Kefka_saw_a_Poser_by_GameLink7
On a side note, if I do find myself fully leveling Kefka in Dissidia, I had an interesting and funny music video idea. A song I think that suits him in his own way. XD

On a recent note, I finally managed to track down a copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2. Its currently out in Japan and last I checked there is no announcements yet for an international release. But I hope there will be. I'm not entirely sure how far I am in the game yet. I've only completed 4 story chapters and am on the 5th. But I've spent the majority of my time grinding for levels, testing out all the new things they added to the system and such. And I must say I really love it. Though I've always loved the Phantasy Star because of its futuristic feel. Its always a great inspiration to me.

For those of you who are a bit curious, here is a video from youtube that shows the opening for Phantasy Star Portable 2. ^^ I definitely like this song too. Lovely singing.

Maybe later after I at least finish the story chapters of this game and such, I can give you guys my review on it if you wanna know more about the game. ^^

You really are a nerd xD

My bff is like that TOO! ^_^ Yeah, Kefka scares the crap out of me; after FF6; i'm going to finish Chrono Trigger. I really love that game too. I think it's better than Chrono Cross (my opinion really..)

Back to top Go down
SeraphTearZ

SeraphTearZ

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:14 pm

Hahaha, I'm not just a nerd. I'm a HYPERTURBOCHAMPIONSHIPEDITION Video game nerd. Xd Well maybe a bit less than that. Cause there are some games I don't fancy at all.

I recall Kefka in FF6. And as far as I see between the one in FF6 and this one in FF Dissidia. I think the Dissidia one is less scary, mainly because he's more of a goofball. He's still got that same behavior. But I just can't see him as creepy in Dissidia compared to how he is in FF6.

Ah yes, Chrono Trigger is another fun old game I have amongst my mess of games. Xd But I've never played Chrono Cross. However I have seen stuff on it and walkthroughs people have done. I must say its a very long game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROCZUZ ::  :: Different Topics :: Entertainment(TV/Music/PC/etc) :: Video Games-